Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Artificial Intelligence

Aidy P

Aidy P

Don't play that 'What If?' game, you'll never win!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Not California related (unless you are like me and occasionally use your van as a mobile office) … if you are considering taking some AI training, I’ve written a review about the Oxford Artificial Intelligence Programme on my website WhatIsAI.co.uk https://whatisai.co.uk/oxford-artificial-intelligence-programme-review/ You can also benefit from a special 15% off discount that we’ve managed to negotiate.

I find the subject fascinating and I thoroughly enjoyed the programme. I hope the discount helps.

That’s interesting, will take a look. Getting a lot of people at work asking about AI, so need to stay one step ahead!!
There is also a free introductory course that can be done through the Open University.
In fact there are loads of free OpenU courses across a broad range of subjects. It always worth a look.

That’s interesting, will take a look. Getting a lot of people at work asking about AI, so need to stay one step ahead!!
There is also a free introductory course that can be done through the Open University.
In fact there are loads of free OpenU courses across a broad range of subjects. It always worth a look.
The OU free courses are good tasters at around 6 hours long. If the subject is of interest you can then progress with other more in depth offerings. As well as the Oxford course the GetSmarter also hosts courses from MIT.