Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Atera Strada DL3 supplier

C

CaspersCali

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi..just got a tow bar fitted & think Atera Strada DL3+1 is the one. A quick search around the net looks like not many places to get them from.

Any recommendations for places to get them from? York area if it matters.

Thanks

cheers...basically the only place I came across but OOS...may have to wait

Hi..just got a tow bar fitted & think Atera Strada DL3+1 is the one. A quick search around the net looks like not many places to get them from.

Any recommendations for places to get them from? York area if it matters.

Thanks
We have got the Atera Strada DL3 its a great piece of kit, I have a video review of it here if you're interested:

Campervan Journey Atera Strada Review

We bought ours from Roofbox.co.uk and they were very good to deal with, offered quick delivery and a competitive price.
JT

Cheers. Think ill wait for roofbox.

The Thule Velospace XT3 also allows the boot to open and is arguably a better product.

You could look at a Mercedes-Benz dealer. They sell Atera as their home brand.
Otherwise, try some googling?

Roofbox for us too. They were out of stock when I ordered by they were really good at updating me. Seem very good to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I need help with this. Roofbox.co.uk don't have any stock until the week commencing 12th April (Date has already slipped) and I need it ASAP. Has anyone seen a dealer with stock? or is anyone selling one?

Hi, I need help with this. Roofbox.co.uk don't have any stock until the week commencing 12th April (Date has already slipped) and I need it ASAP. Has anyone seen a dealer with stock? or is anyone selling one?
Have you considered getting a temporary second hand one until the Atera arrives.
Bit inconvenient if a fixed one that needs removing to open the tailgate but...I did that and actually made a profit on resale. EBAY or Facebook Marketplace for a search.

interested to hear what makes the Thule “arguably a better product”?
I’ve had both racks and currently have the Thule xt3, I personally think the xt3 is a better built product, it’s feel more solid, better built, everything seems better built, latches locks and folding mechanism and clamping arm just seem better made, plus it will take a Thule backspace xt cargo box as an alternative to carrying bikes if you want that option

Have you considered getting a temporary second hand one until the Atera arrives.
Bit inconvenient if a fixed one that needs removing to open the tailgate but...I did that and actually made a profit on resale. EBAY or Facebook Marketplace for a search.
Thanks for the tip, I might try that if I can't find one. I don't use Facebook and I can't find one on eBay at the moment.

Back