Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Auxiliary Heating - T6.1

not sure the external cover would send any condensation to remote cold spots that will happen which ever cover is used, Also if any condensation does appear it will be on the single glazed sliding windows which you can easy wipe dry. If we use the vw front screen blinds the glass is soaked nearly every time during cold damp conditions the key is to have the roof up also.
:Iamsorry Basic science dictates that if you have condensation then you have inadequate ventilation. Insulating any area reduces heat loss but does nothing regarding condensation, just where it appears.
Out of sight out of mind , but it's still there.

:Iamsorry Basic science dictates that if you have condensation then you have inadequate ventilation. Insulating any area reduces heat loss but does nothing regarding condensation, just where it appears.
Out of sight out of mind , but it's still there.
That's what i have said ,roof up to help with ventilation then reduce the cold spots. Front screen being the largest cold spot, the side windows are the next cold spot area.

I have been struggling with heating. I have a t6.1 ocean with eber heater on continuous.

Seems like it only really kicks in on 7+
Not sure but having the pop top makes it worse
Starts ok, but then doesn’t seem to come back on very often

I wondered whether I had issue with thermostat and whether they can truly diagnose it

Mike

Back