Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Away to bite the bullet

M

Matty

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Morning all, so after years of looking finally decide to buy a Cali. I’ve found one that’s listed as 2017 California beach 2.0TDI 150PS EU6 BMT but when I’m looking I can’t seem to find that as an actual model. I’m I just being thick or has this been listed incorrectly.

Morning all, so after years of looking finally decide to buy a Cali. I’ve found one that’s listed as 2017 California beach 2.0TDI 150PS EU6 BMT but when I’m looking I can’t seem to find that as an actual model. I’m I just being thick or has this been listed incorrectly.

Welcome Matty, where did you find this Cali? UK/Germany?
Cheers sapto

Welcome Matty, where did you find this Cali? UK/Germany?
Cheers sapto

It’s in the uk. Selling from a VW dealer but from reading lots in the forum it seems that some of the dealers don’t know that much about the California’s

Hello Matty,
That advert correctly describes the British California Beach 150ps Bluemotion (BMT) model which complies with EU6 emissions standards. I have one, Great vehicle.

Hello Matty,
The listing seems to be correct. A British spec 2017 California beach 2.0TDI 150PS EU6 BMT (Bluemotion) is a superb vehicle, I have one. I don't know how much you know about Californias but this model doesn't have the kitchen which includes the stove, sink, fridge, cupboards, gas system or water tanks etc. Instead it can carry up to seven people depending on the seating specification and converts to a larger double bed downstairs. It has an electric hook up, one leisure battery and a manually operated pop up roof with roof bed.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck.

Yeah I’m afraid Ive had the old Beach vs Ocean debate and looked at both. Like most people say it depends what your personal needs are. For us the Beach is the best choice with possibly fitting a Slidepod. Looking forward to buying so I can post some pics.

Best of luck in your search Whatever you choose I hope you will enjoy it.

Back