Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Back of Beyond, Ringwood 17/18 November 2023

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have booked a weekend at the Back of Beyond in November. It is a lovely, peaceful, adults only site which has a woodland dog walk, shop and bar. They have a band playing in the bar on the Saturday night and the wood burners will be lit.

All welcome to come along and they have said that they will site the Calis in the same area. If I let them know how many are likely to come they will also try and sort us out an area in the bar.

My booking is for a hard standing pitch with EHU and when you book put in the special request box that you are with the Cali Club.

Please let me know if you are able to come.

I have booked a weekend at the Back of Beyond in November. It is a lovely, peaceful, adults only site which has a woodland dog walk, shop and bar. They have a band playing in the bar on the Saturday night and the wood burners will be lit.

All welcome to come along and they have said that they will site the Calis in the same area. If I let them know how many are likely to come they will also try and sort us out an area in the bar.

My booking is for a hard standing pitch with EHU and when you book put in the special request box that you are with the Cali Club.

Count me in!

Thanks for organising @GillianC I’ll be booking ASAP although won’t be able to get there until later on Friday (assuming they are ok with late arrivals).

I’m sure they will be OK Chris.
We could always come and let you in through the security gates if they are happy with that.
From memory there is a code.

I’m sure they will be OK Chris.
We could always come and let you in through the security gates if they are happy with that.
From memory there is a code.
Thanks. Just looked and it’s 7pm. Should be able to manage that all being well.

I will check anyway and get your pitch number so we should be able to let you in

Just checked with the site and there is definitely a way round a later arrival as long as it's not really late. Just let them know nearer the time your eta.

Hi Gillian
We plan to book a pitch. Sounds like a great place.

I think We’ll probably look to book in for this
Mike and Lisa (white ocean)

Ooh I really want to book, but am concerned that my van may still be sat at the garage waiting for them to evidence the turbo damage then repair. As soon as I get it back I will book

Booked. We'll be there from the 16th so happy to lend a hand getting things sorted. BoB has been on the list of must-visit sites for a while.

Booked. We'll be there from the 16th so happy to lend a hand getting things sorted. BoB has been on the list of must-visit sites for a while.
Thank you! Will be in touch before, when I have sorted out the arrangements with the site and we know how many vans are going.
Don’t think you will be disappointed with BOB.

Back