GlennR GlennR 2 Gl
Loz2286 Loz2286 2  
K Kevin5658 2  
Riggers Riggers 2  
Jabberwocky Jabberwocky 2 Rik & Terri
C CaliforniaCylus 2  
C ColSal 2  
colinmurray colinmurray 2 Colin & Maria
I have spoken with BOB today as by my calculation we now have 19 vans booked in!

They are currently out of hard standing pitches for the weekend but do still have a selection of fully serviced pitches, so if any others wish to join us then please contact them asap.

It would be best to call on 01202 876 968. As there are not many pitches left it will be difficult to do it online.

Not long now - I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone!

See you all soon.

Gillian

Aaaah we looked at this site the first week we picked our Cali - not too far away for a first trial break, and close to friends.
Didn't even realise there was a "meet" happening there.
Might see if we can juggle dates as it would be good to meet people and get any help we might need.

Aaaah we looked at this site the first week we picked our Cali - not too far away for a first trial break, and close to friends.
Didn't even realise there was a "meet" happening there.
Might see if we can juggle dates as it would be good to meet people and get any help we might need.
Yes do see if you can come! You will see a real selection of vans and be prepared to go home with a shopping list of 'must have' accessories!

Its a social weekend, right? To make it easier to meet, have a chat, be nosey and all that stuff, we will display the following details on our windscreen when we arrive. Some other members do the same. Its not compulsory but it can make getting to know folks so much easier.

My Screen Name:- Jabberwocky
Our Real Name:- Rik & Terri
1728477810407.png

Yes do see if you can come! You will see a real selection of vans and be prepared to go home with a shopping list of 'must have' accessories!
A list of "must haves" I can handle.... it's all the "wants" I'm scared of :D

You should be scared! Very scared. You see, you want then you must have!!!
And then there's the CAMH show next week - trying to decide whether I should avoid for reasons of sanity!! :confused:

And then there's the CAMH show next week - trying to decide whether I should avoid for reasons of sanity!! :confused:
I wouldn’t be so worried about being tempted at the CAMHC show as you will at the Cali meet with lots of Cali specific members fitted accessories!!! In fact save your show fees and spend them in the bar at BOB!

Its a social weekend, right? To make it easier to meet, have a chat, be nosey and all that stuff, we will display the following details on our windscreen when we arrive. Some other members do the same. Its not compulsory but it can make getting to know folks so much easier.

My Screen Name:- Jabberwocky
Our Real Name:- Rik & Terri
View attachment 129754
Great to see you still have that!

I wouldn’t be so worried about being tempted at the CAMHC show as you will at the Cali meet with lots of Cali specific members fitted accessories!!! In fact save your show fees and spend them in the bar at BOB!
The Bar sounds like a better idea to me :cheers

Hi Gillian
Thank you for arranging this again, we are unable to make Friday but have booked Sat/Sunday.
look forward to seeing everyone.
Colin & Maria

Hi Gillian
Thank you for arranging this again, we are unable to make Friday but have booked Sat/Sunday.
look forward to seeing everyone.
Colin & Maria
Excellent! I think that takes us to 20 Calis!

Back