Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Back of Beyond, Ringwood 17/18 November 2023

Thanks for organising and convincing BOB that we were all well behaved and quiet
Very good behaviour all round. No falling in the fish pond, or anywhere else for that matter!
I think they liked my comment that the bar takings would rise with the VWCC contingent in residence……

We were home just after 12 so had a brew, unloaded the van, watched the Las Vegas Grand Prix and then had a snooze followed by a roast dinner - perfect end to a great weekend. Lovely to catch up with everyone, looking forward to the next one. Matt, Anita and Barney. 20231117_154749.jpg

We're the only Cali still left on site tonight. It's very quiet without those yobbos from the VWCC hanging around!

Great weekend, thanks all for making it fun. Thanks @GillianC for organising. We'll be back.
Yobbos!!!! Cheek. We were pretty well behaved yobbos though :)
Good to see you again. Safe journey home.

Great weekend even if we didn't have our Cali. Big shout out to Gillian for organising weekend and making sure the worst of the weather was confined to over night on Saturday ;) . Thank you so much:cheers! Until the next time...................

I emailed BoB to say thanks and it looks as though we are allowed back next year!
See emails below.
If those who attended have a moment could you give them a review please?
Thinking of April/May next year and will find out when the entertainment is going to be on.
Hi Gillian.

I am glad you and your guys had a good time with us.

We would appreciate some reviews (hopefully good ones) from them for Trip Advisor, Google etc.

WHen you have dates for next year let us know and we will look at this for you.

Many thanks

Martin

On 20/11/2023 11:39, Gillian wrote:
Hello

Just a note to say 'thank you' from all the California owners who visited the site this weekend.

For most of them it was the first time staying with you and everyone was really impressed not only with the warm welcome we received but also the facilities.

Monty's bar worked brilliantly for us to meet up and the music was great.

I hope that we will be allowed back next year as we would love to return?

Kind regards

Gillian

I emailed BoB to say thanks and it looks as though we are allowed back next year!
See emails below.
If those who attended have a moment could you give them a review please?
Thinking of April/May next year and will find out when the entertainment is going to be on.
That’s great news @GillianC can’t wait to go again!

Yep we’d be up for going again next year

Back