Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Back of Beyond, Ringwood 17/18 November 2023

Finally - a Cali Club meet that we can make this year! All booked, looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces and a few new ones. Thanks for organising @GillianC
Excellent! Look forward to seeing you there!

I note that fire pits are allowed. Are we going to have a communal one? Should I bring my fire-bowl?

I note that fire pits are allowed. Are we going to have a communal one? Should I bring my fire-bowl?
Nice idea but tbh they are a bit funny about ‘gatherings’, even though I asked in advance. Possibly best just to meet in the bar

I noted that you cant take your own fire pit, you need to hire their ones, presumably to keep peeps and nature safe. They have a communal fire pit that Im sure we can hang around

This time next week! Looking forward to seeing everyone, we have just booked Wednesday and Thursday night as well - so should be 'well settled in' by the time you all get here on Friday.

This time next week! Looking forward to seeing everyone, we have just booked Wednesday and Thursday night as well - so should be 'well settled in' by the time you all get here on Friday.
Nice one Matt. Look forward to seeing you both next weekend :cheers

I have just had a call from BoB who are looking forward to welcoming us next weekend. We have 20 vans going and the site is now full!!!! Amazing response.
Charcuterie platters and cream tea can be ordered from the site shop for delivery to your van or may be eaten in the bar, as can the food from visiting vans. These will be:
Thursday Thai
Friday Pizza
Saturday Fish and Chips
Sunday morning there is a van offering hot breakfast.
In addition freshly cooked bread and croissants can be ordered from the shop to be collected the following morning (I particularly like the almond croissant!).
On Saturday evening there is a band playing in the bar so we can meet in there.
I am going down on Thursday so will post my pitch number so you can come and say hello.
Look forward to seeing you all soon!
Gillian

I have just had a call from BoB who are looking forward to welcoming us next weekend. We have 20 vans going and the site is now full!!!! Amazing response.
Charcuterie platters and cream tea can be ordered from the site shop for delivery to your van or may be eaten in the bar, as can the food from visiting vans. These will be:
Thursday Thai
Friday Pizza
Saturday Fish and Chips
In addition freshly cooked bread and croissants can be ordered from the shop to be collected the following morning (I particularly like the almond croissant!).
I am going down on Thursday so will post my pitch number so you can come and say hello.
Gillian
Brilliant! Thank you @GillianC for organising this meet up.
Sounds like a good selection of food wagons too! Perfect for winter camping.
Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend :cheers

Thursday Thai
Friday Pizza
Saturday Fish and Chips
Gillian
Great news re the food vans.
Thank you for organising and weather looks better too.

Back