Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bacon butty

Thick crusty white bread with butter, well cooked crispy smoked back bacon and lots of sautéed mushrooms. Delicious!

All you can eat breakfast £4.69. Arguably better value than the six item 99p Ikea breakfast (£1.75 without a Family Card).

Both are a great breakfast option when you have had an early start following a wild camp without unpacking. Indeed, I have planned overnight stops for their proximity to both a Toby Carvery and an Ikea for a quick cheap breakfast.
sometimes “needs must”, especially with a packed up van and kids on board.

All you can eat breakfast £4.69. Arguably better value than the six item 99p Ikea breakfast (£1.75 without a Family Card).

Both are a great breakfast option when you have had an early start following a wild camp without unpacking. Indeed, I have planned overnight stops for their proximity to both a Toby Carvery and an Ikea for a quick cheap breakfast.
Last time I went Ikea, they only provided meatballs. Ugh!

Bacon, Cumberland Sausage, Hash Brown Thick White Bread with Butter, Lots of Brown Sauce & White Pepper.

Bacon, Cumberland Sausage, Hash Brown Thick White Bread with Butter, Lots of Brown Sauce & White Pepper.
Calori-and-carbo-licious. Can’t have many of them in a week !

Back