Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bad news

So sorry for your loss, I know too well the void and pain of losing a loving friend. :(

Very sad to say that we had to put Poppy to sleep yesterday. We couldn't do any more for her, we'd like to think that is true for her whole life, not just these last 5 months.

So very sorry. You managed to give her those precious extra months and a great life. Very sad.

Very sad to say that we had to put Poppy to sleep yesterday. We couldn't do any more for her, we'd like to think that is true for her whole life, not just these last 5 months.

So sorry for you, I'm sure she went in peace and with love.

No words can fil the gap thats there now , cherish the memories and pictures you had in the time she was with you .
Now looking at my 11,5y old dog , can't imagine what i be doing without her...
...as you said , you have given her the best you can .

Last edited:
feel your pain but at least you did your best

So sorry to hear you have lost Poppy, at least you have the comfort of knowing that with you she had the very best life that she could have had.

Our sympathy as it hurts to lose a faithful friend. Take comfort in the knowledge you cared for Poppy and gave her a good life.

So sorry to hear this, it hurts even when you know it's coming - but it was the last loving thing you could do for her after all your loving care.

We are really sad to hear about Poppy , you gave her a fabulous life with true love as she did to you . It’s heartbreaking, been here with 3 of my spaniels .

So sorry for your loss at least you managed to give her those precious extra months of love.

Its one of the saddest times when you it's time to say goodbye. I rescue dogs, and it breaks my heart when they pass on. But I do take some joy, as I am sure you will do in knowing that you knew Poppy,you loved her, and she loved you in return. Remember, they are never gone until you forget their name, and I am sure you will never forget. F

Sorry to hear the news, we lost our beautiful bobbii dog , a super Springer spaniel... last June and I had no idea it would or could be so devastating... really feel for you we have some magical memories as I’m sure you will .

So sad, giving our boys and extra cuddle right now

Back