Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bargain

M

murray0710

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
£90k before discount for pre-reg!

That’s in the ‘sale’ as well. That is a huge wedge even though it has some nice toys fitted.

So according to the sign without the savings it would be the first cali for 100 large?

Just over 90k before the pre-reg discount

Holy smoke, that's a lot of money! That is basically double what i paid for mine that i get next week. Mine is a 150 DSG, and I don't have two tone paint, fancy wheels, only a manual roof, and no fancy media system (yet), but i've got everything else!

The +vat is surely an error...

Holy smoke, that's a lot of money! That is basically double what i paid for mine that i get next week. Mine is a 150 DSG, and I don't have two tone paint, fancy wheels, only a manual roof, and no fancy media system (yet), but i've got everything else!

But does yours have a hugely decadent removable torch in the rear of the front right seat? Thought not! Yer pays yer money...

That is almost double the price I paid 9 years ago for a quite specced California Comfortline.

Not meaning to do that. It looks like a very nice vehicle.
It is just incredible how the prices have gone up in those few years.

Yours is of course better specced than mine. I only have 140 hp, manual gearbox, single colour, came originally with steel wheels.
The time I bought mine, about € 70 000 was as high as you could go in price.
A van with the same equipement as mine is now € 10000 - 15000 more expensive.

:Iamsorry
I think we need to start this topic all over again. We were being a bit rude.

But I think I missed the part of you buying a new California.

So first of all: welcome. Enjoy your trips (short or long). Get used to the van, and keep uploading pictures and stories (if you still want to)...

So finally picked it up on Tuesday and couldn't be happier. Yes the +VAT bit was wrong and when pointed out the salesman was a little surprised. Its a beauty!!!!

View attachment 48328
I hope you have a sense of humour. I found this funny in a rather awkward way, like listening to someone slag off someone overseas in their own language only for them to turn around and speak fluently in the same language. All the best.

ha. I also laughed at this. nice bus though. love the 2 tone