Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bathroom light - any way to dim it?

I seem to recall a previous thread with a link to a German site that has a nice cover that goes over the light and also a holder for it next to it, when you still want the light to operate.

I seem to recall a previous thread with a link to a German site that has a nice cover that goes over the light and also a holder for it next to it, when you still want the light to operate.

I believe this is what you are referring to...doesn't seem to be a bad solution for 14 Euros! I just ordered a table from them....may have to get this next!

It’s possible to swap out the PIR for the same dimmer touch switch used on the other light strips in the GC. The system is Hafele Loox. Needs some soldering iron skills but not particularly difficult. Folks on the FB forum have done it.

I believe this is what you are referring to...doesn't seem to be a bad solution for 14 Euros! I just ordered a table from them....may have to get this next!

Yes that is it! I tried looking and I do not think I could see U.K. as an option to send to, otherwise I would have definitely purchased one. I have just sent them an email to see if they could ship to the U.K. For those of us based in the U.K., I will let you know their response.

Last edited:
Yes that is it! I tried looking and I do not think I could see U.K. as an option to send to, otherwise I would have definitely purchased one. I have just sent them an email to see if they could ship to the U.K. For those of us based in the U.K., I will let you know their response.
Just to close my post out above……the cool little NIGHTMODE adapter from Germany cannot be posted to the U.K….. :-(

Back