Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BBQ is officially off.....

Oldesmokie

Oldesmokie

Taking the slow road....loving the journey!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
The heavens have opened in Fife, Markinch, Scotland. We'd planned a wee BBQ so no surprise that the weather turned. Anyone else caught out?
IMG-20190629-WA0003.jpeg

Should've done a yesterday. Lol
IMG-20190628-WA0000.jpg

Come on chaps, stiff upper lip and all that. It's only a bit of weather. Wind out that awning, fire up the BBQ and carry on regardless:rolleyes:.............or go down the pub!

Come on chaps, stiff upper lip and all that. It's only a bit of weather. Wind out that awning, fire up the BBQ and carry on regardless:rolleyes:.............or go down the pub!
Ach I'm far from complaining I enjoy the comfort and content knowing I've made a great choice with this camper. (Sad to see people stuck just arriving in tents)

Ach I'm far from complaining I enjoy the comfort and content knowing I've made a great choice with this camper. (Sad to see people stuck just arriving in tents)
How miserable. I hope things clear up where you are and you can get the sausages on. At least you have a Cali. There's nothing worse than being in a soggy tent with nothing to do. :thumb

Things have improved! Just a couple of hours have made all the difference :)
74F6FEE3-A10A-4F02-B0C1-7D1A04D4CC83.jpeg

You need some of our Belgian heat? Is 35°C enough?
You can keep your rain for tonight, I don't need it...

I found it hard to believe when watching tonight’s news it was the hottest day of the year, it was only 17C where we are at present in N Wales. However, things improved and I don’t think I would have swapped locations as the evening wore on. Still cool but I’m glad the sheets won’t be sticking to me in bed! :)

You need some of our Belgian heat? Is 35°C enough?
You can keep your rain for tonight, I don't need it...
You can keep your 35C, i’ll Just have some of your chocolate please! ;)