Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach 6.1 Tour Edition Ordered!

No EHU!
That's not good. What are they thinking ?

No EHU!
That's not good. What are they thinking ?
True, External 230 V power supply with battery charging function and 230 V connection in the passenger compartment as option.
In Belgium; 837,32 € tax incl

Last edited:
Looks like its going to be a hook up lead through the window...
I wonder if it's been deleted on both Beach models or just the Tour. My guess is the latter.

True, External 230 V power supply with battery charging function and 230 V connection in the passenger compartment as option.
In Belgium; 837,32 € tax incl
I hope it’s an option on UK models too...

With us in Belgium you can tick the the external 230V connection as an option. The kitchenette is standard with us, but the external hookup is not. The 2-seater sofa with drawers is standard (then has the storage bins included) and can be replaced for free by the 3-seater sofa with reclining function and 3 drawers + padded Multiflex board.
I don't know how the beach T6.1 is offered to you in the UK, because for the time being I won't find much about it on volkswagen.uk.co so I don't know if one includes or excludes the other.
Greetings

With us in Belgium you can tick the the external 230V connection as an option. The kitchenette is standard with us, but the external hookup is not. The 2-seater sofa with drawers is standard (then has the storage bins included) and can be replaced for free by the 3-seater sofa with reclining function and 3 drawers + padded Multiflex board.
I don't know how the beach T6.1 is offered to you in the UK, because for the time being I won't find much about it on volkswagen.uk.co so I don't know if one includes or excludes the other.
Greetings
It’s not yet available in the UK - hence you can’t find it, and also all the questions from people in the UK who are thinking of ordering one when it becomes available (end October, so imminent...)

It’s not yet available in the UK - hence you can’t find it, and also all the questions from people in the UK who are thinking of ordering one when it becomes available (end October, so imminent...)
yes, thanks, I realized that, just try to give some answers as it is with us now, but he can be offered completely differently to you. Usually the starting price in the UK is higher but with more standard so maybe you have the EHU included.
If I would want a beach, and live in the UK, I would also look forward to the moment you can order one ;)
regards

Last edited:
yes, thanks, I realized that, just try to give some answers as it is with us now, but he can be offered completely differently to you. Usually the starting price in the UK is higher but with more standard so maybe you have the EHU included.
If I would want a beach, and live in the UK, I would also look forward to the moment you can order one ;)
regards
That would be great if EHU as standard. Just as long as it is an option if not... :)

That would be great if EHU as standard. Just as long as it is an option if not... :)

We had it retrofitted to our 2012 Beach and went for under the bonnet option to keep the stealth look and to stop me from driving away when still hooked up! Had one socket in the usual place and one in the boot for the slide out fridge. Fuse box Hidden in Jack bay.

Van looks great. Congrats!

Reading your first post, can you please confirm whether the only way to get a 3 seater Beach with built-in kitchen is to order Beach Tour and specify it to remove the sliding door and add the kitchen (per your first post above)?

Or is there a Beach model avail in Europe that has 3 seat bench and kitchen as standard?

Thanks
making 3 chairs wide and kitchen is needs motorhome or very wide fat California!

Back