Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS …

BoBnBellenboynbaby

BoBnBellenboynbaby

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
I have had the pleasure of owning my 2016 204 4Motion Cali Ocean for 2 and a half months .
We have had 4 weekends away and many day trips and lunches out in Campi and absolutely loving it , a real Swiss Army knife, always discovering new things it can’t do and very little it can’t ! Which brings me to the the THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! , I had planned to visit a relative down by the coast ( 100 mile round trip) and as I was on my own I decided to , shall we say drive a little more spirited ! Well I have to say how impressed I was , she picked up her skirt and away we went , the handling, felt quite planted around the corners and never gave cause for concern and little body roll , the engine performance was satisfactory and gave me a few good smiles on my journey down .
Having worked in the motor trade for 37 years and have driven so many cars , vans ect , I feel personally for me I have the best of both worlds now , a family touring cosy camping home and if I feel the urge to satisfy my itch for spirited driving then I have the tool for that as well .
Makes selling the Audi TT a little less painful ( or to justify) .

Back