Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beware - Gassings in France

Been a while since we’ve had the comedy gassing post.

Note to WG. Don’t rise to the bait. It not worth it. :cheers
Too True. Enjoying myself too much in California, US of A. 37c and on my 2nd G&T of the day. San Diego tomorrow for a week.

Not this urban myth again! It can’t be done and that 2019 Sun article has been dissected on here already.

Here we go again.....There is no such thing as being gassed in a motor home...Why is it there have NEVER EVER been any deaths reported from people being gassed..It takes a top Clinical expert to put one person SAFELY to sleep let alone a van full of people of different ages with differing medical backgrounds...All some crook with a gas bottle is going to do is Kill everyone in the van...

So the victims are all liars , including the likes of Jenson Button who I very much doubt would need to make up a fictitious insurance claim when he is multi millionaire

Ha, the first French motorhome gassing story of the year in the British tabloids. It's like hearing the first cuckoo of spring. (Except that cuckoos really exist).

Depressing that so many people lack the critical thinking skills to discern fact from tabloid fiction, but highly entertaining nonetheless.

Ha, the first French motorhome gassing story of the year in the British tabloids. It's like hearing the first cuckoo of spring. (Except that cuckoos really exist).

Depressing that so many people lack the critical thinking skills to discern fact from tabloid fiction, but highly entertaining nonetheless.

I am sorry you take that attitude.

Everything in the Sun is true, not to be so lightly dismissedo_O

The victims have engaged in the comments section and say,
“Anesthetic gas was used on us from a spray bottle. Confirmed by doctors. It is 10x stronger than morphine and it makes you feel helpless and numb for a few minutes.”

The victims have engaged in the comments section and say,
“Anesthetic gas was used on us from a spray bottle. Confirmed by doctors. It is 10x stronger than morphine and it makes you feel helpless and numb for a few minutes.”
I wonder if this Anaesthetic gas has a name.. maybe something you can purchase in a pharmacy in Russia..

YES IT'S TRUE! We were camping in France and eagles stole our golden retriever, gypsies grabbed 3000 euros of jewellery out of our kitchen drawer, wild bears in the Pyrenees ate our children, boars punctured our tires, and then the Gendarmes fined us for having a faulty break light. DON'T COME TO FRANCE!

As always, i'm disgusted - even offended at the above comments
almost making a mockery about the Thread of which the OP has kindly
posted a few times.
Its always the usual suspects on here who never take anything seriously :D

After looking in to this gassing thing i've decided not to take any more holidays
in France and only to do day trips, that way lowering the risk, hopefully. :)

YES IT'S TRUE! We were camping in France and eagles stole our golden retriever, gypsies grabbed 3000 euros of jewellery out of our kitchen drawer, wild bears in the Pyrenees ate our children, boars punctured our tires, and then the Gendarmes fined us for having a faulty break light. DON'T COME TO FRANCE!
OMG...That’s a mirror image of what happened to us last year..Only difference is we had 4000 euros stolen...Dam lucky we were insured..I’ve found I get the same after effects as gassing by drinking 3 bottles of Aldi’s €1.50 wine..

Back