Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thanks

I am aware of your ' history' re the buying the Beach..........

Regarding the way you had her customised ....... Notwithstanding the Devon roads I really think you should have kept her...........

Like me, you should have kept the old gal as she is part of your fabric. This year or hopefully in 20 years I will never sell mine as it looked after me through through 20 odd countries and 15 months non stop sleep nights.

Errr.......that night in Tunisia when I thought all was lost.......OR those supposed but silly thoughts re the CRIM Romanians.......that actually are the most hospitably of people.......are with the Strudel van part of me.

BerndRos said:
I am aware of your ' history' re the buying the Beach..........

Regarding the way you had her customised ....... Notwithstanding the Devon roads I really think you should have kept her...........

Like me, you should have kept the old gal as she is part of your fabric. This year or hopefully in 20 years I will never sell mine as it looked after me through through 20 odd countries and 15 months non stop sleep nights.

Errr.......that night in Tunisia when I thought all was lost.......OR those supposed but silly thoughts re the CRIM Romanians.......that actually are the most hospitably of people.......are with the Strudel van part of me.

I know - i know lol

And maybe i will think, yes, I should have kept her.

And it was never the plan but then the plan was never to end up here. We're probably making some other additions etc to our family in the near future (hopefully) and my partner also wants to drive. If i wasn't so reliant on the right vehicle for travelling around in. It is a shame because I have made Betty so personal and the intention was to hang onto her but it is one of those life decisions that is heartbreaking but you know it is the right one.

James

I'm hoping the og rear light clusters where put back on and the smoked ones are coming my way for a small fee ...

choplee said:
I'm hoping the og rear light clusters where put back on and the smoked ones are coming my way for a small fee ...

I would Lee - but I sold my rear lights.

You know I'd happily send them your way if I could.

James

James said:
choplee said:

James

sold them separate ?

choplee said:
James said:
choplee said:

James

sold them separate ?

I sold all my bits to a guy on the T5 forum - he was converting a pre facelift into a facelift and took all my lights.

James

Oh ok was wondering if u was going to sell of your bits ..
I didn't see them on the t5 forum .. Never mind ...
Enjoy the car ....
Off to Yorkshire next week in the Cali ... :)

choplee said:
Oh ok was wondering if u was going to sell of your bits ..
I didn't see them on the t5 forum .. Never mind ...
Enjoy the car ....
Off to Yorkshire next week in the Cali ... :)

It wasn't a post as such, Gareth at Hazzy Days put someone my way who wanted them :)

I test drove the GTD at the weekend, it's on order now, it's all really sad, but i need a car for my job.

Where in Yorkshire are you going?

James

Pateley bridge ,York and Harrogate ...
The Cali as usual is loving it ..!!

Back