Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bike rack locks...

Pound to a pinch it came out of the Fiamma factory.

So is the new van getting a funky paint job or standard Westy?

I love some of the paint jobs you see on custom T4’s but I’ve never seen a Westy with one.

Could be an opportunity here?

^ I'm not know for my artistic flair nor risk taking @sidepod. Stock Westy is the plan. Even maybe a Gamma cassette stereo! (with Bluetooth via aux in)

Back from the paintshop! - first sneaky pic (still have to remount the freshly painted awning and decals)...
Sorry to say Sidepod, but its a box standard paint job, nothing fancy... Thought about it, but want to keep it as original as possible - I suppose a two-tone or a custom colour would be great, but in the long run I think original spec is what will keep its value...
But really happy with the finish - will do a proper post on the subject once I've got everything sorted :D

First day back.jpg

Back from the paintshop! - first sneaky pic (still have to remount the freshly painted awning and decals)...
Sorry to say Sidepod, but its a box standard paint job, nothing fancy... Thought about it, but want to keep it as original as possible - I suppose a two-tone or a custom colour would be great, but in the long run I think original spec is what will keep its value...
But really happy with the finish - will do a proper post on the subject once I've got everything sorted :D

View attachment 33236
Looking really well. Just needs a 40mm drop onto those alloys and it'll be bang on. :thumb