Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BlackVue

top3b

top3b

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Does anyone have a BLACKVUE dash camera on board of his CALI?
Especially the one with front and rear camera.
Is it a good alternative to ipixy?
Regards

Fabio

I have the front one. Don't know anything about ipixy. Mine is not good in high light level changes ie coming out of shaded road into bright sun. Also seems to drain leisure batteries if left on over weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900F

I have a Blackvue DR750-2CH dasham. I’ve just been looking at the App and am very surprised to find that I can see other Blackvue camera locations. Even more surprised to find that if I click on one of the cameras I actually get a Live View! I’ve just watched a drive through Paris. See photo’s.
There is obviously a privacy issue here and I intend to raise a query with Blackvue. In the meantime i’d suggest all owners to be very careful about their activities in view of their vehicle. Could be embarrasing!

Probably a privacy setting needs to be set? I’ll have a look.

3rd photo is live view inside somebody’s garage in Las Vegas. Doubt many users are aware!

36CA0BF4-E621-4C25-B02C-B98F5B91AD36.png

01A39934-17CE-4F85-A6BF-3D0E05BA2607.png

0175D96A-5D83-4E1D-A96C-28C35C819A81.png

Last edited:
Your not showing.

We can both delete once your happy

NB: Lived there as a lad.

Mike

Last edited:

This App Lets Us See Everywhere People Drive​

BlackVue has an app that shows the location of drivers that opt-in. The creators say it shouldn’t be possible to track its users in bulk; we found otherwise.

BlackVue dashcams share cars' mapped GPS locations, stream video feeds and audio​