Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Brand New Fabric seat covers

Can you send them to New Zealand and any idea of the cost? thanks

So sorry, we are unable to ship these outside of Europe at the moment due to the weight. We will however keep reviewing this.

:Iamsorry

Yes they are available for your van
ok so just a few more questions..... the colours advertised are light grey and dark grey but the photo looks more beige than grey? can you clarify. What sizes are the large and small headrests? so I know what to ask for and the price for a full set for my 2013 please:) oh and do I need to take any seats out to fit the covers or just be very agile?..........

Right the ones that look beige are in fact grey very similar to the standard grey seat already in the cali. You need to choose the seats for your year of van in the drop down box small headrest upto 2014 large 2014- you don't need to remove any seats to fit them.

Right the ones that look beige are in fact grey very similar to the standard grey seat already in the cali. You need to choose the seats for your year of van in the drop down box small headrest upto 2014 large 2014- you don't need to remove any seats to fit them.
thanks for that, only can't find the drop down you mention...... can only see 3 options for a T6. Sorry if I cannot see the obvious

Sorry my mistake the option hasn't been added yet leave it with us.

They are grey Loz, the image for some reason makes them look beige. We will try and get some more pics today.

58ca1e132f15b3fbffe3ff99ac06bac7.jpg

You can now order with the smaller headrests ( VW T5 2004 - early 2014)
These are charged at cost price + 29.99 so please add them to your order.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/premium-gti-fabric-seat-covers-vw-california

2004-2014 Headrest Add on - https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/headrest-covers-gti-fabric-year-t5-california-2004-2013

hmmm can use the link to order the headrests but still can't see the option to select for the T5 seat covers.......

Hi there the seat covers themselves fit both T6/T5!so if you order the smaller headrests we will know which ones to send. Please look at the chart and make sure you measure your headrests first to save ordering the wrong ones
Cheers kev

Hi there the seat covers themselves fit both T6/T5!so if you order the smaller headrests we will know which ones to send. Please look at the chart and make sure you measure your headrests first to save ordering the wrong ones
Cheers kev
Hi Kev, All ordered (headrests for 2013 and full seat covers all in the dark grey)- just need to wait till 2nd April now :)

just sent an email but I guess with all these bank holidays you might not pick it up till tuesday.... the last update for my seat covers was an available date of the 9th..... have they been sent yet, we were hoping to have fitted them this weekend - thank you

Hi,

We are so sorry about this, the latest batch was supposed to have arrived on Wednesday but they did not arrive, we have now been promised a delivery by midweek and all back orders will be made high priority and will be shipped via 24hr DPD. We will keep you all updated by email.

Once again we are very sorry for the delay and if you have any questions please get in touch with us.

upload_2017-3-7_16-29-35-png.19617

Last edited:
Back