Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Brand New Fabric seat covers

Hi I will have them please place on reserve, I place the order this afternoon once back home.
many thanks.

I see these have now gone out of stock, hopefully it was yourself that managed to purchase them

As requested we now have these available as 5th seat as well - £99

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/premium-gti-fabric-5th-seat-cover-vw-california-dark

IMG_0678.jpg

Hello, we've just taken delivery of the Bandrup second skin seat covers with just a sheet in tiny writing to fit them. I see above a DVD is mentioned (we didn't get one), and a link to a video, which would be much better.

Could anyone provide us with the correct link/video please?

OK, my fingers are bruised, broken a few nails, I think I'll put just the front seats on without "tucking in" properly so we can get out on the road for our first overnighter!

i believe the video is for the club covers not the brandrup

Evening! I’ve got a set of the leather look seat covers and have noticed that the fitting video link on the instructions doesn’t work, is there a new link? Cheers, Rob

Hi @CampervanBits, are you able to provide an indication of when the gti seat covers for T6.1 ocean/coast with folding headrests will be back in stock?
I’ve signed up for an email alert, but it’s been several months now.

I have spoken to the shop today and according to the skoda factory were the covers are made the gti material will no longer be available and they are looking into another design. I hope this helps.

I have spoken to the shop today and according to the skoda factory were the covers are made the gti material will no longer be available and they are looking into another design. I hope this helps.
Thank you for responding. It’s a pity the shop didn’t tell me that when I rang to ask them a month ago.

In fairness they would not have known as they were only told last week

Hi ther
Do you offer a fitting service please?
Hi there we are gearing up to offer a fitting service on all accessories including seat covers awnings etc once we have the workshop sorted we will put up some prices

Back