Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Brand New Fabric seat covers

Any idea when you're getting some more of these seat covers back in stock in the dark grey
Regards
Simon

Hi all
Does this mean the dark gti will be cheaper when you get them back in stock? Also do you have any of the stainless steel worktop covers as I noticed them on eBay
Cheers
Simon

Hi,

We are so sorry about this, the latest batch was supposed to have arrived on Wednesday but they did not arrive, we have now been promised a delivery by midweek and all back orders will be made high priority and will be shipped via 24hr DPD. We will keep you all updated by email.

Once again we are very sorry for the delay and if you have any questions please get in touch with us.

upload_2017-3-7_16-29-35-png.19617
Are these the light grey or dark grey shown here and can we collect from the shop,?

Hi all
Does this mean the dark gti will be cheaper when you get them back in stock? Also do you have any of the stainless steel worktop covers as I noticed them on eBay
Cheers
Simon

Sorry dark are still the same price, the supplier had a special deal on the grey for this order only so the £349.99 is just whilst stocks last.

Are these the light grey or dark grey shown here and can we collect from the shop,?

These are light to mid grey, we have a display in the shop so if you are not too far pop over and have a look as they look much better in th flesh.

These are light to mid grey, we have a display in the shop so if you are not too far pop over and have a look as they look much better in th flesh.
arh , thats great , because I am just about to get my new cali and I want a range of things can I check before I come ( from Kent ) what is in stock, by the way do you also have the leather looking covers in stock ? , thanks

arh , thats great , because I am just about to get my new cali and I want a range of things can I check before I come ( from Kent ) what is in stock, by the way do you also have the leather looking covers in stock ? , thanks
Also sorry how easy is fitting ? I am hopeless at that sort of thing ....

Also sorry how easy is fitting ? I am hopeless at that sort of thing ....

Yes, we we have the leather look ones in stock as well. The seat covers come with a DVD fitting guide or there is a mobile fitting service available. If you give us a call before setting out we can make sure the items you are after are in stock.

Hi
Im also planning a trip to the shop for a few goodies and possibly some seat covers. I was waiting for the dark ones to come into stock so that I can compare the two colors, any idea of dates for them yet? Also do you have the stainless steel hob & fridge covers in or do I need to purchase from eBay ?
Regards
Simon

Hello...

Can you please advise when the black Gti style seat covers will be back in stock for a T6 Ocean please?

We have been promised this coming week, we have had a major delay on the recent shipment and we apologise to everyone for any inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact us mid week for an update.

We have been promised this coming week, we have had a major delay on the recent shipment and we apologise to everyone for any inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact us mid week for an update.

That's great, thank you the quick update :thumb not long to wait, and hardly your fault if there’s been a delay on the shipment!

That's great, thank you the quick update :thumb not long to wait, and hardly your fault if there’s been a delay on the shipment!

Sorry for the questions...

Can they be pre-ordered or shall I wait for the notification email? (I’ve registered for the stock update email)

Thanks again...

Very limited stock has just arrived of the black GTI covers.

Available for:

T5 SE
T6 Ocean
T5 & T6 Beach 2 Seater Bench Version

Perfect timing, now ordered, thank you.

ARGHHH I ordered Brandrup second skins instead :headbang

New seat covers arrived today and they look fab, thank you!

But... no fitting instruction DVD enclosed and the hyperlink given on the attached sheet of paper for the videos doesn’t work :(

I was planning on fitting them tomorrow, can you supply a correct link for the fitting instructions please!

Many thanks, Carole

But... no fitting instruction DVD enclosed and the hyperlink given on the attached sheet of paper for the videos doesn’t work :(

I was planning on fitting them tomorrow, can you supply a correct link for the fitting instructions please!

Many thanks, Carole
Carole, I have sent you a Pm with a link.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Many thanks, Carole

Sorted!!

Just called the shop, slight error on the link address but now have the correct one :thumb

Thank you.

Hi any idea when the grey will be back in stock.

Back