California Club Meet June Meet - Lower Lode Inn Tewksbury - NOW FULL

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Please Note: This is a TICKET ONLY MEET - You must purchase a ticket to attend

Our second meet of the year is at our brand new regular venue and we have reduced numbers to just 45 vans to allow for larger pitches.

Friday June 17th - 2 Nights

The Lower Lode Inn is a great riverside pub near Tewskbury in Gloucestershire which is easily reached from all parts of the country as it is situated just a five minute drive from the M5 motorway.

Ticket price includes:
  • Pitch for two nights upto 5 persons
  • Two Adult meals in the pub ( Saturday evening)
  • Live entertainment in the var

Saturday evening we have full use of the restaurant from 5.30pm onwards. Live music will start at around 8pm in the main bar area.

Comfortz Leisure will be on site all weekend with special offers on their products, you can also purchase selected items from the club shop and save upto 15%

Clik here to see images of the previous meet which was held in April

If you wish to attand, please purchase your ticket HERE

Note: This site does have full facilities ( Showers, toilets etc.. ) but they are a bit on the basic side compared to Warren Farm ( COTF) , we also have full use of the campsite so it will only be California owners attending

Last edited:
Please Note: This is a TICKET ONLY MEET - You must purchase a ticket to attend

Our second meet of the year is at our brand new regular venue and we have reduced numbers to just 45 vans to allow for larger pitches.

Friday June 17th - 2 Nights

The Lower Lode Inn is a great riverside pub near Tewskbury in Gloucestershire which is easily reached from all parts of the country as it is situated just a five minute drive from the M5 motorway.

Ticket price includes:
  • Pitch for two nights upto 5 persons
  • Two Adult meals in the pub ( Saturday evening)
  • Live entertainment

Saturday evening we have full use of the restaurant from 5.30pm onwards. Live music will start at around 8pm in the main bar area.

Comfortz Leisure will be on site all weekend with special offers on their products, you can also purchase selected items from the club shop and save upto 15%

Clik here to see images of the previous meet which was held in April

If you wish to attand, please purchase your ticket HERE

Note: This site does have full facilities ( Showers, toilets etc.. ) but they are a bit on the basic side compared to Warren Farm ( COTF) , we also have full use of the campsite so it will only be California owners attending
Martin,
My ticket was purchased early, does that include the meal as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are booked , we will see what we get ....to all others you'l have to take us included for free....:bananadance

We are both veggies, I don't suppose there will be a veg option on the menu? No worries if there isn't

Last edited by a moderator:
All booked up for this meet. Looking forward to meeting you all.
And the free meal of course ;). Hoping to look round a T6 properly
Before putting my order in

Just booked before it sells out. My second meet thoroughly enjoyed my last one
At brean sands. Will Nick from Comfortz be there?

All booked up for this meet. Looking forward to meeting you all.
And the free meal of course ;). Hoping to look round a T6 properly
Before putting my order in
Feel free to look around ours,hopefully picking it up next week,if VW get themselves sorted. Will probably be our first w/e away in it.

Just booked before it sells out. My second meet thoroughly enjoyed my last one
At brean sands. Will Nick from Comfortz be there?

Hi Buster,

Yes, Comforz Leisure will be there and so will the club shop. Both doing special offers on Saturday afternoon.

Anyone going to the Lower Lode inn with a Camper Cozy that I can have a look at please?

Do you mean the Khyam version or the similar version by Comfortz?
We have a Comfortz one that you are very welcome to have a look at?

Sorry @SimonB, my mistake - I think i have got a bit muddled! I meant to say he camper cozy? The one like an Iso Top?

Yes Nick will have his fitted for you to look at

any idea what culinary delights they will be providing Kev? a bit of a fussy beggar here lol

Not 100% sure yet we are waiting for a response from lower lode
There will be a choice I will update as soon as we know:thumb

Will there be a Gluten free option?

Just purchased my ticket - the confirmation screen said to arrive by 4pm - cant do this as wife is a teacher will by 7:30 pm be OK

Hi that should say not before 4pm 7.30 will be great looking forward to meeting you:thumb