Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet June Meet - Lower Lode Inn Tewksbury - NOW FULL

Thanks to Kev & Martin and others involved for a great weekend! :thumb

It was great meeting everyone, some for the first time, some for the second; and looking forward to the next one. :)

8fc2c7b8b383d5ee39eb5fde3ee0f826.jpg
4a7d5ea5b14b03b4cc3ed9e7b60f0c11.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well done Matt - spot the transit!

BTW we met someone from Berkshire (don't want to be too specific for privacy of course) today who is getting new alloys (sorry never got your name) for his T6 and my husband would be interested in your old ones...if you read this please PM me.

Thanks
CJ

Plenty of pics so far, here are a few more ...

Standing to attention, all wearing bellows bungees!
IMG_1009.jpg

Sadly we never got to the other bank as the ferry was suspended, due to high water levels I believe. We did see an errant Cali on the far side - wrong postcode in sat nav I guess :D
IMG_1011.jpg

Keep going in this direction and you might end up in Tewkesbury. Quite a walk, we saw someone having to carry their dog back :(IMG_1012.jpg

Lovely place, lovely evening ...
IMG_1016.jpg IMG_1019.jpg

Great work Matt. I counted 48 Cali's plus 3 in the willows

Plenty of pics so far, here are a few more ...

Standing to attention, all wearing bellows bungees!
View attachment 14533

Sadly we never got to the other bank as the ferry was suspended, due to high water levels I believe. We did see an errant Cali on the far side - wrong postcode in sat nav I guess :D
View attachment 14534

Keep going in this direction and you might end up in Tewkesbury. Quite a walk, we saw someone having to carry their dog back :(View attachment 14535

Lovely place, lovely evening ...
View attachment 14536 View attachment 14537
Stunning light on these, beautiful.

The red one was the transit owners club :)

That it was! The kids were also a tad energetic with their football as the panels of said transit testified!

We popped in for a flying visit, so many thanks Lyn, Matt, Brian and HC for entertaining our questions; we are even more inpatient now!

@WelshGas we did try to find you to say hello but you were here, there, and nowhere to be found.. :)

See you all at the next one hopefully.

We popped in for a flying visit, so many thanks Lyn, Matt, Brian and HC for entertaining our questions; we are even more inpatient now!

@WelshGas we did try to find you to say hello but you were here, there, and nowhere to be found.. :)

See you all at the next one hopefully.
Sorry. Walked into Tewksbury on Saturday, over the Lunch period.

Great weekend. Lovely walk into Tewkesbury. The friendliest meeting we've been to, thanks to our neighbours Steve and Pat, and Chris and Tracey. Special thanks once again to Martin and Kev.

We have just got home and it only took us eight hours from Tewksbury to Canterbury!
We both had a great weekend and met a lot of lovely people. Thanks to all who organised this event. Superb.

Looks like this meet was a success and you all had fun, I wish I could have made it but alas a bit too far for a weekend :)

Our third time at the Lower Lode, we had our first night there last November. Great to meet so many new owners, just such a friendly group of people.
The ducks seemed unconcerned at the rising water levels, but we had a few anxious moments.
Weren't we lucky with the weather?

P1040141.JPG

P1040146.JPG

P1040151.JPG

P1040153.JPG

P1040163.JPG

Thanks to the organisers.
The rain started at 4pm and hasn't stopped yet...
Only two Cali's from the weekend remained last night - one in each field...

Looks like you all had a great weekend. Sorry we couldn't make it but we had our own running club's Midsummer Camping Weekend this weekend in Somerset. We will make it to one of these meets eventually but everything seems to happen at once.

Love the aerial photographs :thumb

It only started raining with us around 5.00 and the forecast seemed to predict that it might just miss you. This morning's map showed a large blue splodge over the whole area moving Eastwards so it will hopefully clear up soon. Good to meet you over the weekend. Simon

And thanks to Leighton for his help with the topper and getting awning into the rail :thumb

What a gorgeous location for a meet, such a shame we missed it ( again) will you be holding any more at this location?

We enjoyed the meet and got to meet some friendly people.
Wondering who it was at the wrong side of the river sathurdaymorning
image.jpeg
On the road since sunday afther the meet and had some bad weather in Wales , now on a campsite in Devil's Bridge using the WiFi so checking some things out.