Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brew with a view

Gez B

Gez B

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
image.jpeg I was sitting in my California beach after taking the dogs for a walk, admiring the view with a cup of coffee and a homemade shortbread biscuit. After reading this forum for a while I am well aware that the ocean or the Marco Polo is much better than the van that I own, but it suits my needs and is a pleasure to drive. I thought to myself rather than criticise other people's personal preference it may be nice to have a thread that is more lighthearted. So how about a brew with a view?

Burton Dassett hills Fenny Compton

:cheers
That's what Cali's made for , do what you want whenever and wherever you want!
Nothing changes if it's a Beach-Coast or Ocean...MP thats a diffrent story:D

Last edited:
Totally agree with your thinking @Gez B . We allways think of our Cali as our travelling cafe. Niothing better than finding a beautiful location and putting the kettle on (or cracking a beer out of the fridge) ;)

IMG_3327.JPG

Like the thread! Took this photo last summer but it summarises all that's cool about camper vans. Just pull over when you see a nice view, put the kettle on and brew up. This was taken just around the close from Holyhead on Anglesey island.

No right or wrong only what's right for you. :)

Burton Dassett very nice spot :)
2e141aadf7600e495ff87773bbc59998.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies nice to see people enjoying vans old and new. Since I have bought my van I have visited places and appreciated the views and also loved just spending time relaxing. My only regret is I did not buy it earlier.

Great views, and there's nothing nicer than sitting cosy in the van looking out. But... these pictures show me I was right not to get privacy glass! Not so cosy if you have to open the window to enjoy the view!

DSC_0138.JPG Wow that looks beautiful. France, Spain, Italy? We got our Cali on friday aka Betty Beach and had to have our first brew with a view.- we've been so excited about being able to join in! Not quite as lovely as all these photos, in the pouring rain and wind straight off the Severn Estuary but we were toasty warm and even managed to watch the footie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only had my California beach since January but it is great to see other people enjoying them as much as me. From exotic hot places to freezing conditions, even the seven estuary looks good! I also agree it does not matter if you have privacy glass or not just step outside into the countryside you are in.

How about my Border terrier looking at the view in the forest dean at the weekend
unnamed.jpg

View attachment 19084

Like the thread! Took this photo last summer but it summarises all that's cool about camper vans. Just pull over when you see a nice view, put the kettle on and brew up. This was taken just around the close from Holyhead on Anglesey island.
It's a great spot that one. The Cali makes a great place to change for a bodge on the beach followed by a hot chocolate.

Back