Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brew with a view

View attachment 19074 I was sitting in my California beach after taking the dogs for a walk, admiring the view with a cup of coffee and a homemade shortbread biscuit. After reading this forum for a while I am well aware that the ocean or the Marco Polo is much better than the van that I own, but it suits my needs and is a pleasure to drive. I thought to myself rather than criticise other people's personal preference it may be nice to have a thread that is more lighthearted. So how about a brew with a view?

Burton Dassett hills Fenny Compton
View attachment 19074 I was sitting in my California beach after taking the dogs for a walk, admiring the view with a cup of coffee and a homemade shortbread biscuit. After reading this forum for a while I am well aware that the ocean or the Marco Polo is much better than the van that I own, but it suits my needs and is a pleasure to drive. I thought to myself rather than criticise other people's personal preference it may be nice to have a thread that is more lighthearted. So how about a brew with a view?

Burton Dassett hills Fenny Compton
Mid morning pit stop on the beautifull Isle of Mull

IMG_0439.JPG

WpX2A1R8lHKHktG8tbHXbPiU0jrEumOboffkv4h7qjFQs1rFg1xOMrqM872QXx04N5rDS1USoarLKXqQhOX2pfyVwQkIpQ4Ox5AqER28AgaWKn-LLYVv3SFx4aDXuvGoc3ISWwvwi0F3tVxd-bnVAvpirgiKVz2HHeHE1eldZysOibtbjn-W3bDzWbmb5neo1s9wa9bEWhUDdt9hBtJRIYDE_atXRVbP_l59oN_XeLISc0fKy7IUMcfNKYOc4aeKZnV0zCZjnBZBIl9-fmNo3h2wazNNdnM32kMljOtc0RAu-Kielht29YO6ujwqsEwWgpL12TmOAZQRGKzAHILkDv7_W5WgpRZp5hjAK6PVV4y0pYHwqX6RcAxPdTdCqdquYxo__fj5AJUayeIMX3H7wQ3fDrVUHw0vdqtLt1DwUzFBAODnCKoWdFrA7VR_hF3F7GspUQ313ipIsi_GgR-EMfhMvohjx8vArLu24UddvSTpDjFTgQDmH2kM-ujxOPxq_zc8qpgVrZjluoismFrWxIhPApDSQfCUMZHnIOK9lw8AsjGtr1K4LV6NhcUTYODXgap1cIHQj-WfmZySHuka29q5VkTszZp04A6W-BRWO2JEPdhHqzkMCz3eHNeRCIPgseskx6hPFhztBRcdraTYK1B1VFaEjTyw=w1600-h1200-no

nah then. thas got me there. it was a small farm at the very top of the island. basic facilities. but cracking spot. was a chance find. I'll have a look at a map and see if I can pinpoint it better for yer. got it. camus more. just to the right past the museum of island life . but shhh.its a secret.the owner has a big fridge and freezer too for you to chill those beers and freeze Ice packs. top marks. right on the beach

Last edited:
View across Langstone Harbour
Quick cuppa :thumb while out sofa shopping :(
It was a barmy 11 degrees C today.

IMG_4549.JPG

Great thread and some fantastic photos! :thanks

Lovely day in North Wales today, two brews and two views for the price of one; this is at Llanberis
81583B95-801F-4027-848C-4841B110BC54.jpeg

This one shows Puffin Island, off Anglesey, viewed from Llanfairfechan. The brew was preceded by fish ‘n chips! :cool:
489711AF-3500-48AE-9744-D91DC1BEAA6F.jpeg

Back