Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brewery Campsite, Dorchester 14-16th October

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204

I am arranging a small, unofficial meet at the above site.

6 vans are booked and there are 5 more hardstanding spaces. We should pretty much have the whole site.

There is a pub (The Fox Inn which is owned by the site) opposite the entrance and lovely walks. Also a small shop selling essential supplies.

I believe that there is also a vineyard within cycling distance which does guided tours. Someone I met at the site said they had been and it was excellent.

If you are interested in coming please book direct with the site and post on here that you have done so. That way I can keep a record of who is joining us.

Thanks

Gillian

@SamSara not sure if you are interested as its not too far for you?

Last edited:
Excellent! Look forward to seeing you again there.

Ah. I’d love this but it coincides with the great south run…. Next time . Enjoy x

Oh, and only one place left.......

Ah. I’d love this but it coincides with the great south run…. Next time . Enjoy x
That’s a shame but hope to see you soon.
Good luck with the run if you are participating.

I will be bringing my fire pit (solo smoke free) if anyone wants to bring your marshmallows

Unfortunately working for this one. Shame would have liked a weekend away after missing Slimbridge due to illness.

I am not going to be able to go because Seb will be with me and not up for walking in the cooler Weather. Does anyone want my spot before I cancel with the site? It’s £60 for the 2 nights

I am not going to be able to go because Seb will be with me and not up for walking in the cooler Weather. Does anyone want my spot before I cancel with the site? It’s £60 for the 2 nights
That’s a shame, was looking forward to seeing you both again ☹️

Change of plan for me....following my back surgery I don't think that it would be a sensible idea to stay in the van so I have booked the Fox Inn instead!! It is just over the road so literally within staggering distance and I will just toddle off back there at bed time.
If anyone would like to come along please let me know and I can change the booking name on my pitch.
Looking forward to it a lot. Hope the weather is kind to us.

So, all set for the coming weekend???
If you would like to eat in the Fox on Saturday evening it's best to book a table as it is very busy.
Either book direct or let me know and I can ask Caroline to reserve us spaces. If you do book direct say you are with the Cali rally so they can put us close to each other.
Here are the contact details. If they don't answer the phone leave a message or better still email. They come back pretty quickly.

Weather looks a bit patchy but not too cold.

So, all set for the coming weekend???
If you would like to eat in the Fox on Saturday evening it's best to book a table as it is very busy.
Either book direct or let me know and I can ask Caroline to reserve us spaces. If you do book direct say you are with the Cali rally so they can put us close to each other.
Here are the contact details. If they don't answer the phone leave a message or better still email. They come back pretty quickly.

Weather looks a bit patchy but not too cold.
Sounds good Gillian. Looking forward to it.

Off to get Marshmallows to cook on SamSara's Solo stove ;):thumb

Sounds great! Can you book us in for Saturday evening?
Thx in advance.
See you Friday. ETA 15:00pm.
Thx for the organising x.

Excellent! Thank you.
R & T