Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Broken (Happy) woof

That's an aussie shepherd, right? I read it takes some effort to knacker one of them, so good job! beautiful dog btw :). In contrast my lab would often sit half way up a mountain hike and refuse to keep walking up, but happily trot on the way down wagging his tail. Lazy bugger

That's an aussie shepherd, right? I read it takes some effort to knacker one of them, so good job! beautiful dog btw :). In contrast my lab would often sit half way up a mountain hike and refuse to keep walking up, but happily trot on the way down wagging his tail. Lazy bugger
Close, he’s a blue Merle border collie. The aussie are a bit bigger but look very similar.
He’s 11 but if I said walk he would still go until he dropped dead that’s the breed they just want to work!

Spent bank holiday Monday spring cleaning the inside of the van, in reality, removing the evidence of more than 3 years occupation by our two chocolate labs, Chester and Benn(ington). Quite pleased with the results…
E9D6723D-F81D-409A-A6A8-19B4E4D93E2B.jpeg

The reason being preparation for our first trip of the year next week to Dover to collect a new member of the family. Anyone familiar with my existing name theme might be able to guess the name…
08AA2218-E4BB-43E3-8C39-E80F1E941C70.jpeg
Meet… Charlie

Sorry, disn’t mean to hijack your thread; may have posted in the wrong place… it’s been a long day!

Nope, think all the ponies and donkeys would munch on the bluebells.
It’s over near Salisbury plain, some nice quiet hidden woods good place to go on busy bank holidays.
looks very peaceful And tranquil. I’m down Maenporth not to far from the beach not very busy actually down this way. The campsite is quite basic but that’s fine, seems a good few that come here for the kayaking.

I’m not sure how many more summits he has left in him.
Knackered again after a quick dash up the rangers path (snowdon) yesterday.
Poor fella, how old is he now? he is living the life!

Just yesterday my neighbor forwarded me a pic of merle collies needing a home... I'm trying to resist... :sorry:headbang

Zebedee nose was just like that when he was younger, went all black when he got older.

I’m getting tempted to get another one, tough as Zeb has some great traits he could pass on (but some bad too!).
Great dogs for travelling and hiking, if you can’t cope with all the hair in that lovely cali give me a shout and I’ll come pinch him;)
Another tired merle!
Scout - almost 12 months old and loving the van

View attachment 96839

Poor fella, how old is he now? he is living the life!

Just yesterday my neighbor forwarded me a pic of merle collies needing a home... I'm trying to resist... :sorry:headbang
He nearly 11 1/2 now has slowed down loads in the mountains, on the flat he’s still mental.
Go for it, great dogs.

Last edited: