Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

broken panel in lower boot space

A

andrew bazeley

VIP Member
I've tried one or two dealers as directed by this site, but have failed to find a replacement for this panel. One of the push-in clips has broken off, and the bloody thing now rattles like hell. I've used gaffer tape and blu-tack to lessen the rattle, but I really think I just need to replace the whole thing, unless it costs a fortune,. Any ideas where I might get one?

IMG_3308.JPG

I've tried one or two dealers as directed by this site, but have failed to find a replacement for this panel. One of the push-in clips has broken off, and the bloody thing now rattles like hell. I've used gaffer tape and blu-tack to lessen the rattle, but I really think I just need to replace the whole thing, unless it costs a fortune,. Any ideas where I might get one?

View attachment 48915

I don’t know which year Vehicle you have so I’ve just looked at 2014.
There are more panels on eBay.

Part 15

DF4FD9CD-4ED5-422F-ABA7-6BBB6905DF98.png

I don’t know which year Vehicle you have so I’ve just looked at 2014.
There are more panels on eBay.

Part 15

View attachment 48950

That's the one! Thanks for that.

same part number for all years

My local VW dealer just tried to get one for me: apparently it's no longer made. Ebay here we come!
I would look for another Dealer.
The Forum Shop can get VW Parts - Give them a call.

£35+ vat but I would need your chassis number to get the correct trim colour code there is classic grey or moonrock

£35+ vat but I would need your chassis number to get the correct trim colour code there is classic grey or moonrock
Reminds me of another member here that couldn't get the cupholder at the front anymore. In fact it was just the colour that isn't made anymore. I can find the right piece for my van, but it was another colour code.