Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Builder's van conversion timelapse

OGII

OGII

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Ok so not a Cali, but an interesting all in one before and after run through of converting a T5 barn door van to a basic camper including front end face-lift.

Warning: Contains scenes of carpet being stuck to walls and other items some may find offensive....

The guy has an impressive range of skills and a couple of toddler helper cameos if that's your thing. An entertaining few minutes and worth it just to picture the Cali diehards spitting out their coffee when they see the non-Cali spec.

Lot of work. Fair play to the lad.

Ok so not a Cali, but an interesting all in one before and after run through of converting a T5 barn door van to a basic camper including front end face-lift.

Warning: Contains scenes of carpet being stuck to walls and other items some may find offensive....

The guy has an impressive range of skills and a couple of toddler helper cameos if that's your thing. An entertaining few minutes and worth it just to picture the Cali diehards spitting out their coffee when they see the non-Cali spec.

As you say impressive skills. Very capable chap.
Enjoyable video. Have sent it to my sons suggesting a lockdown project. :)

Amazing video, what an multi talented guy, just shows you can turn a pigs ear into a silk purse. Thanks for pointing out the video, enjoyed it very much. Would have been interesting to know the cost involved.

Seriously watched it from beginning to end in one sitting. 23 min. Brilliant.

My phone keeps suggesting content to watch, this time a Sprinter conversion time lapse. I reckon this couple chose a big van as they have a monster sized German Shepherd.

Layout seems to make sense though. I've not looked at how a GC works but this format doesn't look half bad for a Crafter/ Sprinter.

Back