Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bulb kit for Europe

Hantshog

Hantshog

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi everyone. I know there's a thread elswhere about this but I posted a question on that thread and no one replied. I guess because its not on the front page. I am thinking about putting a bulb kit together for our first trip to France and Spain, provided the van turns up in time.
The issue is I have (will have) LED headlights. Now these things are expensive and I don't fancy the idea, even if it's feasible, to buy a spare LED bulb for the very outside chance one of these blows. if indeed you can buy them as a self fit.
Anyone know the legal position? Am I technically opening myself to prosecution?

You just say in your finest franglais "Dealer fit only meseur" or do what I do and just carry an assortment of random bulbs so that you might help someone and then the good Karma fairy will keep the rozzers away from you :)

Hi Loz, Thats what I did before ,took a collection of random bulbs, but I have never been stopped so not tested the system. Any idea of the price ofnan LED bulb? Can they be purchased?

Theres me thinking they cost a fortune. Just looked on ebay and theres two for a fiver. I will buy them regardless. I am sure the police won't know.
Cant imagine why the LED option for T6 is over £1000. Crazy

Theres me thinking they cost a fortune. Just looked on ebay and theres two for a fiver. I will buy them regardless. I am sure the police won't know.
Cant imagine why the LED option for T6 is over £1000. Crazy
You will do when you see what eBay send you.:thumb