Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bungee

Not at all - I am telling you that my order was incomplete and that customer service leaves room for improvement - emulating some VW dealers perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps a little message or email would have sorted things out, Wherever I buy from, be it small businesses, eBay, Amazon etc if something is wrong or incomplete an email usually gets things put right. Mistakes happen, it's how sellers deal with it that matters. :thumb

That is bad, do you have an electric roof?
Yes I do have an electric roof. All fixed now I do have a bungee fitted but that wouldn't of prevented my issue it just got snagged whilst raising the roof. I believe the other toppers that you can buy don't attach this way.

Perhaps a little message or email would have sorted things out, Wherever I buy from, be it small businesses, eBay, Amazon etc if something is wrong or incomplete an email usually gets things put right. Mistakes happen, it's how sellers deal with it that matters. :thumb

Agreed, but as my original posting states - I sent two separate emails and then accepted that I would not get anywhere.

Agreed, but as my original posting states - I sent two separate emails and then accepted that I would not get anywhere.

Apologies, I missed that.

Are you saying that nobody should ask for help or at least some guidance on here??
No, but some things are self explanatory, and yet when there are explanations, as in the Handbook, some don't bother to read.
It's probably a generation thing.