Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2014

jts46

jts46

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Would it be possible for the californiaclub to organise a "club pitch" at this event for members, families and friends? :idea:

Hi John,

If we get enough interest we are more than happy to arrange this?

Re Bus fest 2014
Firstly where is it and when?
Secondly If its not a million miles away count me in aswell :D

It is in Malvern and I would like to be included in next years club area please.

I am going come what may it is a superb show. it would be fantastic to have a cali forum caming area. So count me in.

i have always camped in the T4 & T5 forum camping and met some great people, so would be good to meet like minded Cali owners.

Paul

Hi Guys Gals & Cals,

We are starting to put things together for BUSFEST 2014 (5-7th September) :bananadance

I can see that there is some interest in having a Calicamp & the event. :goodone

It would be very useful if we could have some indication as to how many Cali's are likely to be coming so we can reserve an area (somewhere nice :thumb ) before it is all swallowed up when the bookings start to come in from the many other clubs who will all (most probably :p ) want more space for the next event.

NOW, (as a fellow Cali Owner) I can tell you that we do have a couple of very nice area, as yet unused, & available which would enable everyone to be located in the same area, but where this will be does depend on how many are likely to be coming.

We will be opening our booking system in the new year. But if you want to start a tally off on this forum of those likely to attend it would be nice ( and it may/will also hopefully encourage a few more of you to come and see what BUSFEST is all about )

I will definitely be there :cool:

Simon

http://www.busfest.org

1 (SYMCRO)

BUSFEST BIG VW

Just in case some of you were wondering what other things we might get up to at BUSFEST. every now & again we do one of these;

BUSFEST BIG VW - HD PICTURES

FIRST OF ALL; A very BIG THANK YOU for those of you who supported BUSFEST 2013 and participated in Celebrating our 20th year of producing events at the Malvern Showground.

:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

It has taken a while, but I have finally got round to sorting all the pictures and paper/computer work to enable us to start producing BIG VW regalia and distributing pictures of the fantastic result of your efforts.

By now, those of you who were in the BIG VW Display (and we have got the correct details for ) should have received an E Mail showing where you can view (and download) HD pictures of the BIG VW.

We are very pleased with the end result & we hope you will be too.

So pleased in fact that we would like everyone else to see the display in all its glory as well.

:cool

So,This is a LINK to a High Resolution picture file of the BUSFEST BIG VW pictures, which you can reproduce & re-distribute yourself (just in time to amaze all your friends & relatives for Xmas!).

http://imgur.com/a/uOTOp#0

(Click on the small gear in the top right corner for the high resolution)

(Please note that these images have copyright & MUST NOT be used for Commercial Gain without express permission of Busfest/ Vanfest Ltd.)

We will in the NEW YEAR be producing a BRAND NEW range of Regalia (including prints, posters & clothing) featuring the BIG VW image. This will be available through our Busfest Promotion Team during 2014. (more info on this will be appearing on our Website/Facebook Pages when it is ready).

It is possible that we have not got all of the BIG VW Participant details (or know all the participants who took part) we will endeavour to send hard copy pictures to those who did not supply email addresses when they become available.(We do know the Number Plate numbers of all/most of the vehicles in the display)

It is only during the processing of all of the application forms and feedback on to the BIG VW database that I have twigged that we actually had more vehicles in the display than was announced in our initial reports. The original total was based on the tally of vehicle registration numbers which were taken while the display was being built up. But it looks as if we missed a few vehicles that were placed in the crest + top of the display. So the final (and true) number of vehicles in the Busfest BIG VW was/is 298 (not 287) as was originally reported.

Thanks for your participation in the BIG VW

If you have not already seen them there is also a full set of BUSFEST & BIG VW Pictures on our Face Book Page here;
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1988732&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1988732&type=3

A full set of HD Pictures will also appear on our NEW Busfest Website in the New Year.

Tickets have just gone on sale for busfest 2014.

This is a superb show with lots going on and as I stated in a previous post it would be good to camp with other Cali's.

Anyone going

Paul

HEADS UP CALI OWNERS!

PLEASE NOTE; We have added the California Owners Forum (and any other Cali owners) to our Clubs Section Here. http://www.busfest.org/booking/index.php?cPath=2

So if/when you book please use this so we are able to organise an exclusive Cali area (and know how big it is going to have to be) :thumb

ROLL ON SEPTEMBER.

:bananadance :bananadance

Kind Regards

Simon (and BUSFEST CREW)

:cool:

Hi All

Just about to book me tickets! Would like to park my T4 Cali in the Cali Club section BUT any chance of inviting me mates x2 they own T25's maybe hide them in a corner? :lol:

Derry

Derry,

At the moment we are tentatively expecting/reserving 30 spaces for Cali's in one area.

So to avoid any upsets regarding "mates" with non Cali's taking up possible Cali Slots we will have to work it like this;

If that 30 space allocation is not taken up by Cali 's or Cali Club Members (or we find/have more space), "Mates" in T25's etc can be put into spare slots (near or with the rest of the pack).

So get them to book their tickets & let us have their details & it will hopefully all work out fine when we get to the event.

Remember they will have to behave like Cali people & talk bollocks about toppers, blistering paintwork & brandrup accessories etc if they do end up in that area :crazy ;)

:bananadance

Ok I understand all good.

I have booked through the Cali Club area on there site :thumb

See ya in September :bananadance

Yeh no trouble with the talking bollocks usually have trouble trying to shut them up what with the air cooled T25's breaking down :lol: they probably won't make there :laugh2

Hi all,

Trying to book this tonight and noticed there isn't a drop down box for children like the other club areas. Are children welcome in the Cali area or are they included in the £37 adult ticket?

Should be a good event. :thumb

Children age 16 or under are free entry + BUSFEST & are welcome (but not compulsory :p ) in the Clubs area.

:bananadance

Mr and Mrs Freaks (plus little Ms. Freaks) booked in the club area.

Little Ms. Freaks (aged 7) wants to know if there is going to be anyone who she can play with?

:cool :thanks

Hi Freaks
I got a 9yr old and 12yr old looking forward to being at busfest for another year
see ya there

Back