Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2014

Usually plenty of room, this is a photo of our corral last year in general camping area, bit misty took photo about 7am.

John

IMG_0027.JPG

BUSFEST CAMPING - FINAL CALL

Just a gentle reminder folks;

WE ARE NOW IN TO THE FINAL FEW DAYS before we CLOSE bookings for CAMPING at this years BUSFEST.

The CAMPING AREAS have filled up FAST & if you want to be in one of the special areas where we have limited space (Dog Free Family Camping or Langdale Wood) or ANY of the other areas then you need to get your bookings in NOW to avoid disappointment.

ADVANCE BOOKING & FULL DETAILS on what we have lined up for you at this year’s event can be found on our website;

http://WWW.BUSFEST.ORG

426752_3172453608690_633728903_n.jpg

With regards to some of the comments on this thread, I can assure you that the area we allocate for those who have booked tickets to camp in the California patch will not look anything like the picture posted a few posts back (which is NOT a picture of Busfest).

Our camping areas are set out on the basis of giving everyone a 7mx7m area for their camping unit (or more if it is a club area). And a wide choice of areas to camp.

The picture above shows the LANGDALE WOOD camping Area which we have brought back into service this year. There are several other very tranquil areas like that around the site

(Despite that Some people will despite that still chose to park their vans bumper to bumper :cry: )

:cool:

www.busfest.org

We are coming up 60 and love Busfest.
It's massive but has everything and when you want a cuppa just go back to your van.
Warren farm was a little quiet for us in noise and exhibits but we still enjoyed meeting fellow campers.

You seem to be forgetting busfest is a show
Cotf is just a meet a gathering of campers
Organised by 2 people

Calikev said:
You seem to be forgetting busfest is a show
Cotf is just a meet a gathering of campers
Organised by 2 people

Not knocking either event just making the point to those that think Busfest is not for them that they may be missing out.

We did Busfest a few years ago and we will not be going back again as campers, on Satuday night the toilets were disgusting, we were in the family area and we were still kept awake until way past midnight with kids screaming outside.

I am not a killjoy in any way but I think it is a certain type of person that goes to these commercial events.

Probably best to go along as a day visitor.

Trudy said:
We did Busfest a few years ago and we will not be going back again as campers, on Satuday night the toilets were disgusting, we were in the family area and we were still kept awake until way past midnight with kids screaming outside.

I am not a killjoy in any way but I think it is a certain type of person that goes to these commercial events.

Probably best to go along as a day visitor.

We thought about just calling in for the day but in the end we booked the full 3 days.
We went Friday morning and parked in the general camping. With the kids in school we knew we would park up with adults only. The temporary toilets did get blocked but there were plenty of permanent toilets.

OK, I gave it my best shot to try and persuade some of you to come to our BUSFEST event this year.

A few (not as many as I would have hoped) have taken up the challenge & we look forward to having you with us this year. :thumb

We have now closed the Club bookings for this year so we will now be able to fit all the pieces of the jigsaw together & find best suitable spot for the Busfest Cali contingent

For those of you who may now decide you want to come there is now just 1 day left to make your booking. (it will not now be possible to take any more Club bookings but other areas still have a few spaces)

As per;

MAIN FAMILY & CLUB CAMPING AREAS are now SOLD OUT.

FAMILY AREA (Dog free) camping family tickets are still available, if you do not have any dogs then you will be able to purchase Dog free area family camping tickets instead.

We also still have a few Camping Plots left in GENERAL CAMPING & LANGDALE WOOD.

If you have dogs then you will need to select either general or Langdale Wood tickets.

We will be completely full & closing bookings for camping sometime tomorrow (Sunday)

symcro said:
The ADVANCE BOOKING system for CAMPING at this years BUSFEST is now closed. We are FULL

:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

:cool:

http://WWW.BUSFEST.ORG

Nice one Symcro, me and the family are all looking very much forward to this years event.

We went for the first time last year and thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend, I guess we're just what Trudy would refer to as a 'Certain Kind' of people :crazy

Back