Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cadac Question - before purchasing one.

Im so confused.

I have the Cadac Safari that uses the little 500g EN417 cans.

We’re camping for 2 weeks and wanted to take an extra 907 gas bottle so I can use it for our:

- Spare for the Cali
- Ooni Pizza Oven (already have this running off 907)
- Cadac Safari

Can someone please send a link, ideally Amazon to the lead I need so we can use the 907 with our Cadac Safari.

Assume I can revert it back and still use the EN417 if we take the Cadac to the beach etc.

Many thanks!

Presume you are using a HP model where the EN417 screws underneath? If so, Cadac do a regulator that enables conversion to other gas bottles, be it a bottle or dual/trio pack.
If using a 907 campingaz bottle, you need to consider a specific pressure regulator either normal pressure regulator or leakage regulator. So yes it can be confusing.
We went down the same 'rabbit hole' and ended up buying the Cadac HP Safari Chef 30 with EN417 500g CG cannisters as a) we wanted to keep it simple (lightweight and can take to the beach etc)
b) no more regulators to carry around. c) would rather be out of the 'rabbit hole' instead of in it.

Everyone's set up is different and different needs require different kit.
Rather than chancing ordering from Amazon, I would recommend talking to Cadac re: advice first.
The BBQ Shop (check the net) is also a good outlet with tech support too.

Let us know how you get one as I'm sure others will be interested.

Im so confused.

I have the Cadac Safari that uses the little 500g EN417 cans.

We’re camping for 2 weeks and wanted to take an extra 907 gas bottle so I can use it for our:

- Spare for the Cali
- Ooni Pizza Oven (already have this running off 907)
- Cadac Safari
Slightly OT, but how do you manage to fit everything in with the Ooni too?! I would love to take mine camping but it's just too big (Karu).

Slightly OT, but how do you manage to fit everything in with the Ooni too?! I would love to take mine camping but it's just too big (Karu).

No idea, never taken it anywhere yet

Off to France for two weeks, we'll see if there's a way to make it fit!

Don't think you can beat these. light, very portable, no hoses or regulators, the disposable gas canisters are available nearly everywhere buy online they are just over £1 each.
Wouldn't be without ours for our morning toast! Quick & convenient to set up, reliable piezo ignition. Bought years ago in a Millets sale, £7. Bargain. Had it longer than the Cali.