Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Christmas List

California7

California7

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Now I've got a confirmed build date for my ocean, it seems only right that I start getting stuff to go in it. Hopefully Santa will be kind...

So what's on your Cali Christmas list?

Bungee for topper, Gas canister, Dash Cam (yet to be decided) & VW Monster Mats. I suppose a bike rack fits in there as well though I have ordered it with my Cali.
So whats on yours?

Coat hooks, just don't ask whether to go for stick on or those requiring drilling :D

I've a few more left on my wish list..

Brandrup Iso-Top IV Roof insulation
Brandrup Isolite Outdoor Screen Cover
Calicave Awning Sides

Camp site book
Pots & pans
Sleeping bag
Good torch
Rug
Track day voucher
Biscuit tin - I love biscuits
Roof bars

Dont forget a SpareSafe.

Got quite a lot already.....was lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it to be able to go to the open weekend at the forum shop. Picked up Comfortz screen and topper plus a mattress topper for downstairs.

Holding off going crazy on the other kit as have lots of camping kit we should re-use, but can see lots of that being given away and new being purchased.

Did also blow out and get a drawer for the boot.

Camp site book
Pots & pans
Sleeping bag
Good torch
Rug
Track day voucher
Biscuit tin - I love biscuits
Roof bars
Head torch is really handy!
Track day Voucher? lol!!

Reactions: Sad
Pretty happy with what we have. And IMO there is always something I could buy and wont need.

- save my wishes/money for holidays in July/August and October
- some sort of sidepanels for the awening or a sheltapod
- ADAC Camping app

Pretty happy with what we have. And IMO there is always something I could buy and wont need.

- save my wishes/money for holidays in July/August and October
- some sort of sidepanels for the awening or a sheltapod
- ADAC Camping app
ADAC or ASCI?

ADAC or ASCI?

Both. I bought the books of ASCI this year (includes the membership) and the i**** app from ADAC (also includes the membership).

- oh and some great cocking books &MattBW: When is yours coming?

Some vacation and sunshine , got everything else ....

Both. I bought the books of ASCI this year (includes the membership) and the i**** app from ADAC (also includes the membership).

Poultry? :talktothehand

Ah, didn’t realise they did an App. I use Archies, has 30,000 plus campsites on the their app.
http://www.archiescampings.eu/archiesapp/eng/

Can you tell me about the drawer please? Very interested.
Thanks Ben

Dont forget a SpareSafe.

Got quite a lot already.....was lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it to be able to go to the open weekend at the forum shop. Picked up Comfortz screen and topper plus a mattress topper for downstairs.

Holding off going crazy on the other kit as have lots of camping kit we should re-use, but can see lots of that being given away and new being purchased.

Dont forget a SpareSafe.

Draw for the boot... thats a good one, where might they be found please?

We just bought two of these for our Christmas pressies:

https://www.fatface.com/men/clothing/t-shirts-polos/vw-happy-camper-graphic-t-shirt/926677.html

We're in a WhatsApp group with some friends who we always camp with (coincidentally entitled 'Happy Campers'), and we are doing the usual meet-up between Christmas and New Year. They appear to consider us a bit nutty most of the time (we are a bit older than them and are settling into our ages quite comically), and they will no doubt call us Howard and Hilda. It's completely mutual - we can always find something to take the p**s out of them about too :D

For the van, we can't think of anything else to buy for him - he's the most spoilt van there is :happy

We couldn't wait until Christmas to get our bits and pieces for our beach. But our list had the following on it:

Seat covers
Carpets
Thurle awning straps
Roof bungee
Cali topper
Electric hook up lead ( the one supplied is about 2m long !)
Awning mat
Collapsible bits and pieces to go in the drawers under the bench (kettle etc..)

Fridge is next on our list :)

looking forward to a Free VW update to sort my NOx output for Christmas.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you all

Sent to us by an American friend.... We're still waiting for the actual bus!!

Happy Christmas everyone
b713169e7506a0e4881838c31206f87a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back