Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Christmas List

IMG_0141.JPG Snap! It's even the colour scheme were going for! Everything is still crossed for a mid January pickup...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tom & Alison

Most Cali presents are for life, not just for Xmas, as you know your next car is another Cali!

View attachment 28529 Snap! It's even the colour scheme were going for! Everything is still crossed for a mid January pickup...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tom & Alison
You're going for two tone, nice! Hope you had a fab Christmas, fingers crossed for some news soon

Wendy & Ray

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You're going for two tone, nice! Hope you had a fab Christmas, fingers crossed for some news soon

Wendy & Ray

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
We’re cheating a bit...

Oryx White but having the lower half wrapped in Matt metallic cherry, hoping to have some kind of curved ‘v’ at the front as a nod to the splitty - my avatar is one of the sketches the wrapping company did. Just keen to have something that looks bright and breezy.

I’ll keep you posted when we get news, I have a feeling that there’s a big car park filling up with Californias somewhere...

Cheers

Tom

We’re cheating a bit...

Oryx White but having the lower half wrapped in Matt metallic cherry, hoping to have some kind of curved ‘v’ at the front as a nod to the splitty - my avatar is one of the sketches the wrapping company did. Just keen to have something that looks bright and breezy.

I’ll keep you posted when we get news, I have a feeling that there’s a big car park filling up with Californias somewhere...

Cheers

Tom
How much do you think the lower half wrap will cost?

Back