Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Configurator ?

jillyfish

jillyfish

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
The online Cali configurator is still absent as far as I can tell. If anyone knows about this, please tell. Is it right that VW are putting prices up today? Are the two items linked. (We did have a T6 ordered, but cancelled in favour of a new year order for the T6.1 and wanting to check out) Configurator was in place a week or so back and interested to know if the options and financial details remain as on that.

Mostly, when a new model arrives, prices go up, and the configurator is offline to update the model that is renewing.
So check every other day for it to become available again.

Mostly, when a new model arrives, prices go up, and the configurator is offline to update the model that is renewing.
So check every other day for it to become available again.
Yes, i will do that. confiigurator was off line for some while and then during October the new model did come up on it, including all new/updated elements of the spec. and I was able to get an idea OTR cost, however it then was taken down and it was suggested that this might be to do with anticipated VW Nov price increases.
just wondered if anyone had heard more.

it's back online. nothing has been changed from 10 days ago, so no further hike in price.