Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Configurator

I spoke to VW Customer Services yesterday about MY18 for the Ocean. I've had different view about what is included from everyone I spoken to from dealers to VW themselves. I'm getting the official word from the "Brand Team" next week.

In the last conversation I was told that the Concept Plus light option should not be in the configurator and that the new mood lighting & cupboard lights is standard. I was told if dealers try to order the Concept Plus option it will reject it..

Thanks MichaelB - looking forward to the official word from the Brand Team, hopefully that might clarify what is or is not in the standard build/options for the MY18.

:helpJust specced up a Beach. Am I imagining it that it used to be possible to order the leather/Alcantara upholstery AND dark plastic trim with a 2 seat bench? It now forces you to have the 3 seat bench if you don't want the light grey cloth and cabin trim. If I'm not imagining it I might have to go looking for a used one as I'm not keen on the light grey at all. If I am imagining it I'll shut up, grit my teeth and get on with it :)

I have just been speccing up a beach. With no alcantara option the saving is more than half cost of buying the vehicle with the basic cloth seats and having it retrimmed in leather.

Back