Cali Dali

DM

DM

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
image.jpeg

Jazz - our aging Dalmation on her first Cali trip. TBH I'm not sure she's really enjoying it much. She has to be helped in and out and won't settle whilst travelling. Seems to enjoy the sleeping bit though!

Last edited:
Our Vizsla -Mieke- also not keen on driving but love to stay in the Cali on site and sleeps like a rose at night....enjoying the heather:)
Driving in cars is hard for many dogs...

She looks cute....:thumb

• Thanks
Reactions: DM
image.jpeg Charlie - our Border Terrier - is a better traveller. He has settled on the driver's footwell as his preferred sleeping spot.

P1020657.JPG Jasper also likes the drivers footwell. Will also migrate there even if we haven't taken his bed. Note he is actually on his back!

We have a little ramp made out of a bit of wood covered in carpet so that Dante our chocolate Labrador can get in and out of the sliding door himself!

We have a little ramp made out of a bit of wood covered in carpet so that Dante our chocolate Labrador can get in and out of the sliding door himself!
Sounds like a good idea. But don't tell my other half - she'd have me building a ramp to get Jazz onto the bench as well as into the van!