Cali Dogs

Mummy, Fudge & Benson somewhere in Norway :D

1.jpg

hedy1962 said:
Mummy, Fudge & Benson somewhere in Norway :D

What a lovely pair....
Of dogs! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Argo (the german shepherd) & Liebe (the Kelpie) are looking forward to the next holidays around europe with the new Cali!

sent by "l'om selvarec"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349295559.921173.jpg

:hello
2 Paterdales, Soot and Brin ( guess their colours ;-) ) plus a Jackrussel, Tadpole who will ansa occasionally to Tad.
Paul

'Charlie' is a black first cross Labradoodle, 'Dodger' is a chocolate one and this is the first proper use of our Cali Berghaus edition at Annstead Farm in Northumberland...
image.php

Not a Cali owner, but i'm never one to ignore an opportunity to show off my girls!

Maya and Inca. Maya is a 19 month old Blue Border Collie. Inca is a 22 month old Tricolour Border Collie. Awesome dogs. I'd never be without a Collie :D

8098263268_74864bfd95.jpg

8098257033_0638ceaa9d.jpg

8098264730_40287eea6a.jpg

Two collies... Just like us... Fantastic but I bet they keep you busy.

Gorgeous dogs.

Yes they keep me busy. People told me I was mad getting 2 pups so close together in age, but the pair of them are much better behaved than my old 17 year old Collie ever was :thumb

Lovely Collies. Got 3 of them, 2 reds and a black and white x. The little red is deaf but the best behaved of the 3 lol, even got her doing agility demos for thebBlue X as they wanted to show deaf dogs can be fun. 12 km walks keeps em tired! And they love the Cali!

Cody said:
Lovely Collies. Got 3 of them, 2 reds and a black and white x. The little red is deaf but the best behaved of the 3 lol, even got her doing agility demos for thebBlue X as they wanted to show deaf dogs can be fun. 12 km walks keeps em tired! And they love the Cali!

Excellent :) I love red and white collies. If I get a third it will be red and white.

Nice to see a few collie lovers on here

Stunning... Lovely dog... Fantastic view... Wow

Thank you 'Simply Dubs'
He is a 'Shetland sheepdog', or 'sheltie',
This is a picture of one of our recent holidays to the Outer Hebrides, and back down to the Lake District, as a stopover with our Cali, which we found it extremely enjoyable. Even considering the weather was rather wet for the two weeks. it certainly beats camping in tents! :cool:

Pips a ideal dog for the Cali, as he's about half the size of a small border collie, but is just as energetic, and is as intelligent,
As we have always had boader collies in the past, but tend to be more of a handful, in our experience, as we are getting a little older we wanted something, let us say; slightly lower maintenance!

DSC05571.jpg

Cali-pugs they love it more than their dad ......"well" almost...

:lol:

rsz_cali_dogs.jpg

Here's a few photos of my Australian Kelpie, Indie, enjoying her holiday in both Lismore (near Oban), Achiltibuie (near Ullapool) and in the Barra - all this summer
DSC02571.jpg
Lismore280412.jpg
DSC02810.jpg
IndieenjoyingtheviewovertotheSummerIsles.jpg

Ciao! Great to hear from people who know what a Kelpie is! :cool See you're in Italy - that's going to be my No 1 destination when I head to Europe! Just started an Open University course in Italian so I can make myself understood :thumb

Ciao Eanni!
Kelpies are not common in Italy, but you might see a picture of my dogs in my post of october the 3rd. Argo is the german sheperd, Liebe is the chocolate kelpie.
Funny that for our next summer holidays we are planning...Scotland! :mrgreen:

If you'll come to Venice just let me know :hello

Hi - we have two Cocker Spaniel / Poodle crosses (yes, Cockapoos) called Ruby (2yrs old) and Pepper (1yr old).

007.jpg

They're great - haven't been in the Cali yet, maybe tonight!

Ian

Back