Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Roof and Upholstery Experts

R

Ross Hutton

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
https://www.kernowtransporters.co.uk/

They are a hidden gem!!! How has it taken so long to find them. Delivered beyond expectations, professional, friendly and WAY more cost effective than VW! Don’t hesitate to ask them to help … with anything!

Replaced the sensers in the roof as it wouldn’t reset itself, beeping continually to say it’s open every time I stopped the van or moved away… Fixed!
View attachment IMG_5193.jpeg

My rear seat had collapsed and formed a lift in the foam. So when lowering the seat to form the bed, I would have to wedge the front of the drawer up to level the foam with the metal frame at the back. Fixed!
View attachment IMG_5191.jpeg
With continuous use of the rear seat, the front right hand corner had collapsed so they straightened the metal and inserted some foam to reshape the seat. They could easily have just said I needed a whole new rock and roll seat!! Thanks!
View attachment IMG_5194.jpeg
While doing the sensors they noticed the anti vibration plastic was missing, so they just replaced it!
IMG_4063.jpeg
In addition, having seen a grub screw was missing (to do with the ram for the roof), they just replaced the grub screw and not the whole device. So not VW!
IMG_4066.jpeg

All in all, a fantastic experience. They are true old style fixers not new style part replacers £££! Highly recommend.

https://www.kernowtransporters.co.uk/

They are a hidden gem!!! How has it taken so long to find them. Delivered beyond expectations, professional, friendly and WAY more cost effective than VW! Don’t hesitate to ask them to help … with anything!

Replaced the sensers in the roof as it wouldn’t reset itself, beeping continually to say it’s open every time I stopped the van or moved away… Fixed!
View attachment 122422

My rear seat had collapsed and formed a lift in the foam. So when lowering the seat to form the bed, I would have to wedge the front of the drawer up to level the foam with the metal frame at the back. Fixed!
View attachment 122423
With continuous use of the rear seat, the front right hand corner had collapsed so they straightened the metal and inserted some foam to reshape the seat. They could easily have just said I needed a whole new rock and roll seat!! Thanks!
View attachment 122424
While doing the sensors they noticed the anti vibration plastic was missing, so they just replaced it!
View attachment 122425
In addition, having seen a grub screw was missing (to do with the ram for the roof), they just replaced the grub screw and not the whole device. So not VW!
View attachment 122426

All in all, a fantastic experience. They are true old style fixers not new style part replacers £££! Highly recommend.

Hi,

I used Kernow back in 2022 and found them to be great. I had a leaking hydraulic hose in the roof mechanism of my 2014 SE and problems with the sensors too. They replaced the hydraulic pipes and all sensors for £500, VW wanted aver £3500 for the same job. It was well worth an overnight trip to Cornwall, would use them again for any future Cali problems

Back