Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calicap de

Don’t be silly...
It’s a £700 aluminium frame with some slides on...?
I genuinely believe I could supply (small scale) an alternative to these at a much lower cost.
We would definitely source one from you if you did :)

Thanks for your reply, that would be great.
Sorry no we haven't seen another thread?

Thanks for your reply, that would be great.
Sorry no we haven't seen another thread?
Another Beach owner here who would like to join the queue for a UK-built calidrawer! Which other thread - must have missed that?
SeaKale

please be careful i once looked into suppling a home made bike lift for using in your garage when i researched it i found out if i was being payed for it i would need to notify the HMRC and take out product liability insurance for 2 million pounds just in case i was sued for suppling a faulty product.

please be careful i once looked into suppling a home made bike lift for using in your garage when i researched it i found out if i was being payed for it i would need to notify the HMRC and take out product liability insurance for 2 million pounds just in case i was sued for suppling a faulty product.
Lifting equipment comes under the Health and Safety at Work Regulations so has to comply with specific requirements and conditions prior to selling on the market, mind you plenty of stuff is sold on EBay with joke test certs/no identity numbers etc, who knew that oriental manufactures are exempt from all this red tape.

Did you get one in the end? What was the cost of shipping? Can you speak to anyone their as I cannot translate their website- thanks

Did you get one in the end? What was the cost of shipping? Can you speak to anyone their as I cannot translate their website- thanks
Open the site in Google Chrome. You then have the option to translate the pages

Sure did Toot-toot. It arrived back in May and was pretty easy to fit. It was expensive at €653 inclusive of postage but it’s well made and a permanent fixture now as we get loads of use out of it.

I used Google Translate and that allowed me to get the gist of things.

Good luck.

Taff T

Well we google translated the website emailed them to check they are posting to the uk and they are until 1st August and then we bought one!! Thanks everyone now just waiting for the postman

Back