Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Beach table

M

mike2060

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach Tourer 150
Hey, sorry for not using the search - it seems to be broken

I own cali beach 2023/24 and it got the table that does not have the fittings to attach it to side wall. I saw replacement metal rods for those but not the plastic parts. Would I be able to DIY this thing to make it connectable to the wall rail?

Hey, sorry for not using the search - it seems to be broken

I own cali beach 2023/24 and it got the table that does not have the fittings to attach it to side wall. I saw replacement metal rods for those but not the plastic parts. Would I be able to DIY this thing to make it connectable to the wall rail?

If you purchased the van new, take it back to dealer as its been supplied with the wrong table.

Otherwise you might be better buying a new Beach table and sell the other one.

I think the bracket is riveted on before the top surface gets stuck to the table, so not so easy to retrofit - unless you could just stick them on with silkaflex.

Ok so I started digging and prodding and asked my dealer to check the part numbers for my model. I got a pdf from their internal parts system with the part numbers. Apparently my model should ship with 7E6 861 171 A table (which, by quick google search, is the one with the mounts). My table however is 7E6 861 171 B - without the mounts. I am waiting for their reply to see if this was an error.

Back