Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Coast build lead times

• Thread starter Chris Bell Photography
  • Start date
Chris Bell Photography

Chris Bell Photography

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi, I’m a new member and looking for some advice. I ordered a California Coast back in October 2021 and have received very limited updates from the dealership. The last email received in early December referred to a possible build date in January ‘23 but I have heard nothing since. I understand that the Coast is no longer in active production and wonder if the order will be honoured at the original price and specification. The dealer is unable to provide any information in this regard. Comments and advice appreciated.

Coasts are still being built. Mine, ordered Nov 2020, went through production mid Nov last year and I collected it 2 weeks ago. Contract price was honoured. Hold the faith
Thanks for your message and this gives me hope. It’s a waiting game. Cheers.

Hi, I’m a new member and looking for some advice. I ordered a California Coast back in October 2021 and have received very limited updates from the dealership. The last email received in early December referred to a possible build date in January ‘23 but I have heard nothing since. I understand that the Coast is no longer in active production and wonder if the order will be honoured at the original price and specification. The dealer is unable to provide any information in this regard. Comments and advice appreciated.

Bear in mind you can also call VW Customer Services to discuss your order. Beyond what a dealer can see on their system they don't really have much more info. Sometimes better to cut out the middleman and go straight to the OEM.

I thought the Coast was discontinued? Did you receive your order?

Back