Californication69

Bill
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Really sorry.
Ive searched and cannot find info.
Went to Towsure who says I cannot put a vango or any awning on the side where the VW awning is.
As it dosent have the 6mm slide in T Track to slide it into.
How do I fit a Vango Galli Awning onto the side where my VW Awning and Sliding door is ?
TIA

Really sorry.
Went to Towsure who says I cannot put a vango or any awning on the side where the VW awning is.
How do I fit a Vango Galli Awning onto the side where my VW Awning and Sliding door is ?
TIA
Shows you what Towsure know.
Unwind the Awning a few inches, Pull the outer Flap upwards, there's your connector rail.

Really sorry.
TIA
There are plenty of great videos on a bus and bejond YouTube site where you see Shaun and Lizzy solve and demonstrate these tasks that we all will be going through. I also bought a galli 3 did you buy the low version. And a Rsv version as you have a Cali ?

Thanks @WelshGas and @This Eva yes found it! Just done a bluelight discount for the Galli 3 RSV Low. Spoke with Funky Leisure, and had a 10% discount on both the Galli 3 and the driveaway 6mm. Just need to get away and try it ! Does the Galli 3 come with a groundsheet and pump - Ignore this Q - Yes it does, the ground sheet is sewn in and comes with pump :)

Really sorry.
TIA
Definitely does wind out the canopy lift flap it's under there.

Back