Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California stolen!☹️

Hi
KV68FJJ is gone
Dartford area 1330 ish today
Any sighting please contact police
Thanks

So sorry to hear this.

What colour and spec was it? Any distinctive spec or was it standard?

This makes me mad.

I hope you find it back, in good shape.

.... (speechless)

So sorry to hear that but this is one of the best places to get as many people looking out for it.

Hope you get it back soon as possible.

A couple of years ago there were many classic minis being stolen in the Dartford area.

It was discovered that a notorious family with a scrap/breakers yard were steeling the cars and breaking them for parts.

May be something....maybe not!

So sorry to hear this ..... :sad

Get a photo on here.. Between us, we cover every corner of the uk

Need a photo or at least colour etc as plates will be swapped.

Thanks for the support, only owned for 6 weeks !☹️
No photos taken as waiting for the spring
Police seem to think it's long gone already, probably stolen to order.

Yep gutted for you :(
Pls put the exact outside spec look ect,,,,u never know they park them up for a few days just incase they have a tracker fitted someone who knows California’s will definitely smell a rat if it’s parked in there street

So sad for you. This makes me mad. I doubt it will be coming to the South west but will keep a look out. ☹️

Very sad to hear , hope it's well insured ?
Did they stole the keys , break in thru the window (was there glas found) ?

Very sad to hear , hope it's well insured ?
Did they stole the keys , break in thru the window (was there glas found) ?
I can't think of a single 'stolen' thread where we ever learn that important information. Hopefully we will learn something here.

It will be on its way to Albania or some such place by now

Unless its just round a corner waiting to see if it has a tracker fitted although I believe that those days are also gone now with the availability of tracker blocking tech

Fairly certain that it wont be broken into parts as T^ parts are very easily available but A cali on its own ringed up in foreign climes ....

Imo they will check if it has a tracker before they try to steal it , and maybe they have a solution to disturb the trackingsystem allready .....
Here in Belgium on a 2nd hand website there is constant adverts with kitchen/wardrobe and pop-tops as parts...are those stolen or from breaking down a accident ? Who knows ?

I can't think of a single 'stolen' thread where we ever learn that important information. Hopefully we will learn something here.
Probably because you would be so p1ssed off and quite busy
sorting stuff out, then time lapses and then is it worth coming back
and telling us what might seem trivial stuff.

I agree with you though and im gutted for the OP.

Thanks for the support, only owned for 6 weeks !☹
No photos taken as waiting for the spring
Police seem to think it's long gone already, probably stolen to order.
How was it stolen, did they break into your house and steal the keys, break into the van itself, or was it towed away?

Hi
KV68FJJ is gone
Dartford area 1330 ish today
Any sighting please contact police
Thanks
How awful for you - we have had our lovely Cali for just a few months and I have been debating whether to or not to get one, but have now decided I must buy a Disklock...

tracker And autowatch ghost is all you need.
i have the above + two anti ram pull up posts on my drive way, a wheel clamp and steering lock. + cctv and my keys aren’t kept at my house any more.

tracker And autowatch ghost is all you need.
i have the above + two anti ram pull up posts on my drive way, a wheel clamp and steering lock. + cctv and my keys aren’t kept at my house any more.
And on top of all that you still have ´cali on order´on your avatar so you
don't advertise the fact that you have one.

If the keys are not at your house then where do you keep them?

Back