Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Club Meet - Warren Farm, Brean Sands - This Weekend

Dear Jen, we have never met but I reckon you must be a very special person. With all that's obviously going on in your life right now you still find time to send us all your good wishes for a great weekend. Thank you. x

I can voucher that the quiche was A*! Mrs T.(Mrs Simon B) excelled herself and would have easily won a Bake-off challenge. Yum-yum. We polished it off for lunch today.
Now having a breather making room for her stupendous hazelnut and strawberry Pavlova!

Still salivating, in true Pavlov fashion, in anticipation of this fabulous creation!
[(Mrs B - aka Paddy) as with previous post]
We're a bit full after Cobb cooked lamb with sort of sautéed garlicky potatoes, french beans and broccoli, washed down with Rioja bottle number 1...... future postings might be increasingly incoherent!

I can voucher that the quiche was A*! Mrs T.(Mrs Simon B) excelled herself and would have easily won a Bake-off challenge. Yum-yum. We polished it off for lunch today.
Now having a breather making room for her stupendous hazelnut and strawberry Pavlova!
Didn't proofread this and the stupid predictive (ignorant bastard) text put 'voucher', when I put 'vouch'! Grrr!

Morning Campers ..
d2093e485cc67b7c2774bbf2864b64a5.jpg

Keep that weather for all of us. Just come down the M6 and stopped of in Bristol. We almost needed paddles! Torrential between Tewksbury and Cheltenham. See you all later.

Hi
I just wanted you to know I've been struck down with the lurgy so won't be able to make it this weekend. So disappointed!
Feel free to fill our spot

Photos look great. Wish we could have been there but our poor old dog, Jack, collapsed. It appears he has a pneumonia, but has responded brilliantly to the antibiotic. Hopefully will be able to join you all next time.

Hi Mo, any time from 10am onwards. If you can email us your ticket number we will put a note against your booking.
Gutted - work stops play! I hope you all have a great weekend, and look forward to hopefully joining you on the next one :-(

What has been going on ?...not much info on here.
How many are/where there ?
Guess by now the firsts are already leaving?

Thanks to all organisers and lovely to put faces to Forum names.
We had a great time and got some really useful tips from everyone. The only problem was the list of 'must haves' just got bigger!

Thanks to all organisers and lovely to put faces to Forum names.
We had a great time and got some really useful tips from everyone. The only problem was the list of 'must haves' just got bigger!

I couldn't agree more, the organisers did a brilliant job to arrange a most enjoyable long weekend. Our camping learning curve just got steeper with all the fresh advice from some lovely people. Looking forward to our next meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for organising this meet. It was great to have a catch up and put some faces to names. Great campsite and location.