Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm 2014 - Booking now available

Is there a collective noun for a group of Cali's?

An annoyance of caravans, for example. <- Only joking of course ;)

gamort said:
haha a man after my own heart

gamort said:
Is there a collective noun for a group of Cali's?

I would have thought the collective noun for a group of California's would be a ' State ' as in a 'State of California's' lol :lol:

Hi All,

As a prospective owner would it be possible (car + dog) to visit on the 12th (Saturday) for the day to meet some of the owners and traders attending to get a first hand impression of Cali ownership?

:thanks

Mark

That's fine Mark, just turn up on the day and follow the cotf signs.

Hi
I've just booked cotf online and I ticked the drop down box for elec hookup for total of £30, however the amount taken and confirmed by email is only £24. Do we therefore pay extra when we get there on a first come first served basis?
Regards Simon
(cayman57)

Not sure what's happened there if you send £6 to kwcalikev@+++++.com I will alter it and send you conformation
Cheers kev

Are there any electric hook up pitches left for COTF !
Ron.

Yes there are ron :thumb

Re: Anyone going with children around 12yrs?

Hello, have just booked for Cali's on the Farm and my daughter who is, or rather will be 12, is desperate to find out if others are going with similar aged children.

Got the Calendar today and she was very enthusiastic seeing the pictures of last year. We have only had the Cali for just over a month but she is completely engrossed in "Cali-land" even spotting one on her way to school this morning and has a whole host of friends we are "entertaining" to lunch cooked up on WImbledon Common a few at a time.

Really looking forward to it and also to going away over Christmas. We love our Cali....Zebedee :thumb

My daughter Rebecca is also 12 so she will have one friend straight away, there are always plenty of kids at our meets from zero upwards.

My eldest, who will be 9 by then, will be thrilled if there are some older girls to hang out with (they might not be quite so thrilled of course!)
We will also have our 6 and 5 year old with us
We're not too far from you Zebedee...will keep an eye out for you on our travels!

We've only had our Beach for a week or so and haven't even had the roof up or awning out yet, but the kids have enjoyed their packed tea in the van already. They'd love to have some friends over too - great idea. But I think I might get my seat covers sorted first ;)

Hi,

Are Dogs allowed to come along to.???

:smile Woof Woof

Goose

Yes dogs are allowed. Usual rules apply ie clean up and keep on a lead :thumb

Cali's on the farm now booked :) great choice of campsite, we have spent many summer holidays here in our old bay so will be looking forward to returning.

Nice one fozzybear thanks for booking cotf 2014 the way bookings are going we will beat last years
Attendance easily :thumb see you in july

Are there still spaces??

Cant book till Jan when wife has next years rota would love to go.... :D

Collecting Beach on Jan 10th. . :D

Yes we have limited space if you need electric if not we have space for 3-4 hundred vans :thumb
So all good :thumb

Excited all booked up..... :bananadance

Looking forward to the trip... If the wife ends up working then it will be just me and Fred our Boarded Terrier.... :D

Thanks to all the people that have booked over the past few days this really helps us know what sort of numbers we expect to achieve, you should receive your confirmation within a few hours of booking.

Just booked, can't wait :)

Finally pulled our finger out and booked :cool