Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm 2014 - Booking now available

Hi all, this looks really great and I would love to book a place for us - but it seems you need a reg number for booking and we won't have ours for another three weeks or so when our Cali finally arrives! I don't know how quickly this gets booked out, especially the electric pitches - is it possible to book without the reg number at all and then confirm the number as soon as we get it?

Would be grateful for advice!

Thanks a lot :thanks

OxCal said:
Hi all, this looks really great and I would love to book a place for us - but it seems you need a reg number for booking and we won't have ours for another three weeks or so when our Cali finally arrives! I don't know how quickly this gets booked out, especially the electric pitches - is it possible to book without the reg number at all and then confirm the number as soon as we get it?

Would be grateful for advice!

Thanks a lot :thanks

Good point! Anyone without a reg number you are still more than welcome to book now, please just input 'To Follow' instead of your reg number and we can match it up nearer the time.

James said:
Calikev said:
Take a look at these :thumb

Kev

Were you hanging round toilets and showers taking pictures? :laugh2

:laugh2 its a dirty job but someones got to do it :laugh2
it was empty

Thanks, Martin, that's great!

Site looks fab and I look fwd to meeting some of you there!

Are dogs allowed on the the site where COTF is taking place I didn't think about them when booking! Do I have to pay any extra for two small dogs? :thanks

No problem dogs are allowed (usual campsite rules apply ) no extra to pay for dogs :thumb

kev, what about a thread listing people who have booked ?
Paul

Hi Paul,

We will try and create a list soon but just for information we have around 30 bookings already and we have not even pushed it yet. We still have eight months left for people to book so this could be a big one :thumb

all booked :D
if there's a Barbie again can the vegi people have diff tickets ;)

No barbie im afraid david but there is a large restaurant in the clubhouse :thumb also a chip shop and chinese takeaway

Nice, very nice!
We have heart so much about COTF :thumb
We'll try to get there. I sure want to be there ;)
Greetz :hello
Calibusje
Belgium

It would be good to see you again my belgium friend :thumb

I've popped down to the site this week - my first time in this area. I must say it's a fab location for our meet.
I don't know if it's been raised earlier, but surely the event should change to 'Cali' s on the Beach'.

The site is superb for dogs. The beach is really close by, plus there are exercise areas (proper size) on site.
The complex doesn't look the best to those of us that like pretty settings (its flat, huge, and full of statics and caravans) but it is a great location, great beach (which you can drive onto) and well capable of handling a big meet like ours.

Should be COTB ..... It can't be COTF as is just isn't anymore ..!!!

The site is technically a farm, but there is little sign of it! It was only a light hearted point, but the beach will be what sticks in the memory for sure.

Ok ....so its still classed as a farm so its still COTF ....
Not COTB or COTC ...

Hi wilupo7,

You are right this is quite a big campsite but they are geared up for meets like ours and have given us much more flexibility which other sites were not willing to offer us.

Also I must point out that we have secured the best of the rally field(s) which are on the outer edge of the campsite with great views, the rally fields are also close to the toliets and showers ( award winning ;) )

It will be much nicer to be surrounded by colourful Cali's than the plastic white boxes of today! There was no slight intended.... It is a fab site for a big meet - you can't fit 100+ Cali's on many sites, and the beach and facilities makes up for any deficit in the initial impressions.

Of course its a farm they have animals :thumb :upsidedown

There will be animals when some of us turn up ... Lol lol :)

I've noticed after looking at the posts on last years COTF that you were selling official COTF 2013 T shirts. Will you be selling COTF 2014 T shirts next year? :D

Hi last year mark aka simplydubs designed and took orders for cotf t shirts donating the proceeds
to charity he may well want to do it next year as well im sure he will read this and reply soon :thumb

choplee said:
Not COTB or COTC ...

How about COTFNTB, Calis on the farm near the beach....

teeboy said:
choplee said:
Not COTB or COTC ...

How about COTFNTB, Calis on the farm near the beach....

I can go with that .....lol